Workaround for streaming from DJI OSMO action to Facebook (video)
1585 3 2020-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hetzbh
lvl.2
Israel

Hi,

This is the 2nd video that I'm publishing, this video will show how to get Facebook's RTMP server URL and the key, and how to feed them to the DJI MIMO app on your phone without typing letter by letter (it could drive someone mad...)

NOTE: It might work for you and few days later (or few attempts later) it won't work, that happens when Facebook decides to change a parameter in the key, and in those cases, you'll have to re-copy the enter server URL/KEY from Facebook page to your phone using the method I'm showing in this video.

Enjoy ;)

2020-4-16
Use props
Hetz Ben-Hamo
lvl.2
Israel

UPDATE: I have published another video with a very fast fix to this issue, you can see the thread with the video here (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=212863&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D696%26typeid%3D696)

The reason I'm leaving this thread is that you'll probably need this method if you want to schedule a live stream (the DJI MIMO doesn't support that).
2020-4-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2020-4-17
Use props
moolash
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15492 ft
Hungary

This seems to work. Can you get a stream key for YouTube and/or Instagram too? I haven't been able to figure out myself.
2020-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules