DJI Care
538 7 2020-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kKMDZyqtoYzT
lvl.1

United States

Hi,
my drone droped into the ocean on April 8th after a technical problem. Have provided all flight data to DJI and hold a DJI Care Refresh. However, not getting any decision. Anybody experiencing similar issues or got an idea how to speed up a response?
Thanks
2020-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not easy get refresh without drone, but if it was malfunction then it would be a warranty case, maybe if you have case number contact moderator here they will check progress for you.
Or they may just pop in here and take it from there.
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_kKMDZyqtoYzT
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the advise. Case number is CAS-4173964-X6S4W2

Flight Records showed, that when I released the elevator either the IMU or barometric sensor became confused, and detected that the aircraft was climbing, when it was not. That appeared to have resulted in the FC reducing motor power to halt the ascent, causing it to descend and land in the water instead. Believe this is a strange behavior which should not happen in this form !?
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for your loss, your case is under data analysis process, we see you have provided the whole Flight record folder, we will push the team to arrange the data analysis as soon as possible, please note the email notification later of the result.
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_kKMDZyqtoYzT
lvl.1

United States

Hi Mindy,
thanks for the heads up and please let me know if you require any further information. I miss my drone ...
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_kKMDZyqtoYzT
lvl.1

United States

Hi Mindy,
would you mind to follow up again, as I keep sending more and more information and it appears that there is always somebody else looking into the case. The drone got lost almost two weeks ago and all data records prove that there has been a technical failure and the drone drop into the Pacific Ocean.
As I had - luckily - subscribed to a DJI Care Refresh assurance when I bought the drone, I would assume that it is anyway just a question whether it is a warranty case (due to technical failure) or a Care case (due to accident).
Regards,
Lars.
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_kKMDZyqtoYzT
lvl.1

United States

Received confirmation today that my case will be handled as a warranty - appreciate this positive feedback and great service!
2020-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_kKMDZyqtoYzT Posted at 4-21 08:01
Received confirmation today that my case will be handled as a warranty - appreciate this positive feedback and great service!

Great news and I didn’t doubt result , hopefully you get your new drone soon.
Good luck.
2020-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules