Try Out Our New Mavic Air 2 to Win Exclusive Gifts!
19085 119 2020-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
travisr035gmail.com
New

United States

I can't download the app to fly my drone
2020-5-13
Use props
travisr035gmail.com
New

United States

I can't download the app to fly my drone
2020-5-13
Use props
djiuser_yOQnnqwIwMMd
New

Malaysia

How can I become DJI Authorised Technician in Malaysia, is there any requirement/course that should I take?, thank you
2020-5-13
Use props
kidroc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4991647 ft
United States

In the new Fly app we really need gimbal expo please and some gauge like the go app so we kinda have visual of how far/batt power from home thanks the Mavic air 2 is a marvel of Tech..
2020-5-14
Use props
kidroc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4991647 ft
United States

#Quick Reply Here#In the new Fly app we really need gimbal expo please and some gauge like the go app so we kinda have visual of how far/batt power from home thanks the Mavic air 2 is a marvel of Tech..
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_w0mZpDUKdb43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6030 ft
United States

ALL iPAD PRO TABLET using the Apple USB Type C connector:  COMPATIBILITY WITH MAVIC MINI RC CONTROLLER and DJI Fly app   PROBLEM SOLVED; USB-C cable issue with Mavic Mini Remote Controller   I resolved the issue finally by contacting Apple support and getting real technical help after frustration with existing information on this forum and YouTube simply by purchasing the following cable and using a standard 6 foot USB 3.1 Type C to USB-A female cable .   I HAVE VERIFIED THE FOLLOWING CABLE and it works perfectly after turning on the drone and controller and connecting the cable to the iPad  CableCreation USB 2.0 OTG Micro-USB Type-B male Left Angle to USB Type-A Female .15meter from https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1KJB85?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_asin_title  ——————————————————————————————————————-  TO BE TESTED UPON RECEIPT FROM AMAZON    Data/Sync cables DO NOT WORK and most of the claims by Amazon sellers are false and their products do not work for the RC to Tablet hookup. I will be testing the following cables in the coming days and expect they will also work. They are not for charging.  1- Arriving Saturday 5/16/2020 - CABLECREATION USB 2.0 OTG Micro-USB Type-B male Left Angle to USB Type-C Female DATA ONLY CABLE tommorow and expect it to work.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077GSSN5H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1  Data/Sync cables DO NOT WORK and most of the claim by Amazon sellers are false and their products do not work for the RC to Tablet hookup  2- Arriving Monday  5/18/2020- RC GEEK - 11 Inch OTG  Nylon Braided Right Angle Micro USB to Type C Data Cable    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0747RSPWJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  3- Arrivng Tuesday 5/19/2020 O’WODA - 11.41 Inch OTG Nylon Braided Right Andle Micro USB to Type C Data Cable  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HPQMV4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  I WORK PROBLEMS BEFORE I POST ONLINE FOLKS AND AM SATISFIED.  STUART GOLTZMAN, Delray Beach Florida
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_w0mZpDUKdb43
lvl.1
United States

ALL iPAD PRO TABLET using the Apple USB Type C connector:

COMPATIBILITY WITH MAVIC MINI RC CONTROLLER and DJI Fly app

PROBLEM SOLVED; USB-C cable issue with Mavic Mini Remote Controller

I resolved the issue finally by contacting Apple support and getting real technical help after frustration with existing information on this forum and YouTube simply by purchasing the following cable and using a standard 6 foot USB 3.1 Type C to USB-A female cable .

I HAVE VERIFIED THE FOLLOWING CABLE and it works perfectly after turning on the drone and controller and connecting the cable to the iPad

CableCreation USB 2.0 OTG Micro-USB Type-B male Left Angle to USB Type-A Female .15meter from
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1KJB85?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_asin_title

——————————————————————————————————————-

TO BE TESTED UPON RECEIPT FROM AMAZON

Data/Sync cables DO NOT WORK and most of the claims by Amazon sellers are false and their products do not work for the RC to Tablet hookup. I will be testing the following cables in the coming days and expect they will also work. They are not for charging.

1- Arriving Saturday 5/16/2020 - CABLECREATION USB 2.0 OTG Micro-USB Type-B male Left Angle to USB Type-C Female DATA ONLY CABLE tommorow and expect it to work.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077GSSN5H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Data/Sync cables DO NOT WORK and most of the claim by Amazon sellers are false and their products do not work for the RC to Tablet hookup

2- Arriving Monday  5/18/2020- RC GEEK - 11 Inch OTG  Nylon Braided Right Angle Micro USB to Type C Data Cable  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0747RSPWJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3- Arrivng Tuesday 5/19/2020 O’WODA - 11.41 Inch OTG Nylon Braided Right Andle Micro USB to Type C Data Cable

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HPQMV4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I WORK PROBLEMS BEFORE I POST ONLINE FOLKS AND AM SATISFIED.

STUART GOLTZMAN, Delray Beach Florida
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_w0mZpDUKdb43
lvl.1
United States

ALL iPAD PRO TABLET using the Apple USB Type C connector:

COMPATIBILITY WITH MAVIC MINI RC CONTROLLER and DJI Fly app

PROBLEM SOLVED; USB-C cable issue with Mavic Mini Remote Controller

I resolved the issue finally by contacting Apple support and getting real technical help after frustration with existing information on this forum and YouTube simply by purchasing the following cable and using a standard 6 foot USB 3.1 Type C to USB-A female cable .

I HAVE VERIFIED THE FOLLOWING CABLE and it works perfectly after turning on the drone and controller and connecting the cable to the iPad

CableCreation USB 2.0 OTG Micro-USB Type-B male Left Angle to USB Type-A Female .15meter from
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1KJB85?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_asin_title

——————————————————————————————————————-

TO BE TESTED UPON RECEIPT FROM AMAZON

Data/Sync cables DO NOT WORK and most of the claims by Amazon sellers are false and their products do not work for the RC to Tablet hookup. I will be testing the following cables in the coming days and expect they will also work. They are not for charging.

1- Arriving Saturday 5/16/2020 - CABLECREATION USB 2.0 OTG Micro-USB Type-B male Left Angle to USB Type-C Female DATA ONLY CABLE tommorow and expect it to work.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077GSSN5H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Data/Sync cables DO NOT WORK and most of the claim by Amazon sellers are false and their products do not work for the RC to Tablet hookup

2- Arriving Monday  5/18/2020- RC GEEK - 11 Inch OTG  Nylon Braided Right Angle Micro USB to Type C Data Cable  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0747RSPWJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3- Arrivng Tuesday 5/19/2020 O’WODA - 11.41 Inch OTG Nylon Braided Right Andle Micro USB to Type C Data Cable

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HPQMV4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I WORK PROBLEMS BEFORE I POST ONLINE FOLKS AND AM SATISFIED.

STUART GOLTZMAN, Delray Beach Florida
2020-5-14
Use props
fans00e0209d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360322 ft
United States

I was very disappointed with the new Fly app, why release a drone like the Mavic Air 2 with so many great features to be flown with an app that looks like something you would use to fly a toy drone.
DJI Go and Go4 are amazing apps, such a shame you chose to screw this amazing new drone like the Air 2 with such a lame app like DJI Fly
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_Glas4irKC2rc
New
Flight distance : 546716 ft

Australia

Mavic air 2 is the bet peice of ... you'll ever waste your money on .It can't even go 1 km without loosing video connection. There is only one thing you should do with the MAVIC AIR 2 and that is throw the peice ... in the bin ,that is if it can reach the bin .
IT IS THE BEST WAY TO WASTE YOUR MONEY SCENE BURNING MONEY WAS FIRST DONE .
So if you have a spare $ 1899 sitting  around and you don't mind wasting it , than buy a Mavic Air 2 ... box
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_Glas4irKC2rc
New
Flight distance : 546716 ft

Australia

Mavic air 2 is the bet peice of ... you'll ever waste your money on .It can't even go 1 km without loosing video connection. There is only one thing you should do with the MAVIC AIR 2 and that is throw the peice ... in the bin ,that is if it can reach the bin .
So if you have a spare $ 1899 sitting  around and you don't mind wasting it , than buy a Mavic Air 2 ... box
2020-5-17
Use props
iShift Gears
New

United States

djiuser_Glas4irKC2rc Posted at 5-17 18:28

Bro, you got me lost... please explain why so frustrated?!? Very vague, be to the point. Range is also based off a few different factors. I'm a noob. Just recieved my drone, never flew before or yet, and even i know that! Check your surrounds. My first drone, Mavic Air 2!
2020-5-17
Use props
Andrew7554
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello , Not sure I can give positive feedback as just bought first drone from you Thursday but all I get is an activation error and so cannot use the drone and don’t seem to be getting much help . I feel very disappointed
2020-5-17
Use props
vincent.douglassgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1075285 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can I use crystal sky with magic air 2?
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_1TVsh0hVn265
New
Flight distance : 113402 ft
Australia

iShift Gears Posted at 5-17 20:39
Bro, you got me lost... please explain why so frustrated?!? Very vague, be to the point. Range is also based off a few different factors. I'm a noob. Just recieved my drone, never flew before or yet, and even i know that! Check your surrounds. My first drone, Mavic Air 2!

Ok .i have a mavic pro ,and it has a good video feed that doesn't lag or skip and i can go 4 km no prob . I can fly over 1km from the ...house in side my house. ,i upgraded so i could go  farther or so i thought .
The MAVIC AIR 2 lost signal at 1.1 km and also
lost signal a300m above my head andthe video feed was jumping around like a kangaroo in steroids. So Ive packed the  peice of  shi t back into the box and im sen dfing tge fuc kin g
Back the them .and i demanding a full refund .

I suggest that you throw yours in the bin and not 2aste your money on the ... box .but if you think  it is what they advertise than your going the wright way about wasting your money .
So when you work out it is a peice of ...
Dont tell me about it because i I've already said its a ... product.

Enjoy your waste of money
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_1TVsh0hVn265
New
Flight distance : 113402 ft
Australia

vincent.douglassgmail.com Posted at 5-18 17:59
Can I use crystal sky with magic air 2?

Whats Crystal sky
2020-5-19
Use props
3xicaD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10548 ft
United Kingdom

Is frustrating to know that Phantom Pro v2 still doesn’t have added the flight intelligent mode; Waypoint 2.0 and Hyperlapse. The Phantom can easily support this two mode, also, it is one of the most expensive drone. The owners of this model deserved this two option!   
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_gBnEoOSyOn3O
New

United States

The little beast (mini) just need track me feature,, plz DJI  
2020-5-20
Use props
Troy Enfinger4
lvl.1

United States

Well I haven't received my mavic mini combo yet, but they snatched my money out of my bank fast enough! Now they keep telling me they exspect it to be delayed once again, I just wish they would send the dam thing or refund my money !!!
2020-5-20
Use props
Troy Enfinger4
lvl.1

United States

Well I haven't received my mavic mini combo yet, but they snatched my money out of my bank fast enough! Now they keep telling me they exspect it to be delayed once again, I just wish they would send the dam thing or refund my money !!!
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_v8jAnIhj7KCn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1787671 ft
United Kingdom

Paul Kulesh Posted at 4-18 18:08
Had my mavic mini for about a week. Loved everything about it except was disappointed with the signal quality seems like it would cut out after about 700-800 feet away. So after watching a ton of you tube. I realized I needed to fly it higher. Around 300-400feet. So I was able to fly further today. Then the wind was too strong and I believe the battery died about 70feet off shore in a local lake. So no more mini. So disappointed. It was my 21st flight.
So sorry to hear you lost your Mavic Mini. It’s so simple to do if you are slightly over confident and step outside the parameters without slowly testing each limitation one at a time. As you now know high wind sucks the life out of the battery. Flying with the wind makes it hard to fight against it on the way back to home. Flying in sports mode may help but over water is not a safety net. In aviation generally there are no accidents there are an accumulation of small miscalculations leading to an unwanted outcome.  
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_lNa0AqmdWTaz
New

United States

New to the forum and am not sure my last post made it.

I'm new to the hobby and have a question.     I elected to go with the Mini since it was priced low and not required to be registered with FAA.      I purchased some accessories such as a gimble guard and extended landing gear to help protect the gimble as well as motor covers to help protect the motors.   As a result my Mini is now a smudge over the 249 grams.     When I read the FAA registration requirements it says that the take off weight must be less than 250 grams and it defines the take off weight as that weight of the drone equipped with its' battery and SD card.       I read this and it seems I am not required to register because my Mini has a take off weight, meaning to me that it can fly with less tha 250 grams of weight.     Am I  correct or do I now need to register because of the accessories ?
2020-5-25
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Redtail Hawk Posted at 4-28 08:17
I have now enjoyed my two mavic minis for a few months and just downloaded the firmware. Great products and great software. I am really impressed, with what your company has achieved. My third edited video shows how the mavic mini is able to fly and film in such a beautiful way, it allows you to capture the beauty, you see and feel inside. Thank  you for creating such devices. Red Tail.
Eagle View of his Habitat, the Indian Arm Fjord North Vancouver BC, Canada
https://youtu.be/_y-yYrVtP7U

I like to see mavic 2 or coming 3 with a pop done from a body camera , which capable to go 360  movement
2020-5-25
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Thanks for this opportunity!
2020-5-26
Use props
Harpy 235
lvl.1

United States

Been flying it for a month now. Please use gofly4 app for MA2. Such an amazing drone with the same app as the mini. No good
2020-5-29
Use props
Ramazan Goumlktaş
New

Turkey

MaviCin a 2 de ce mode in Samsun turkey can go a few km from android phone
2020-6-2
Use props
fans6321f555
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200069 ft
United States

I signed up for this and the response I got was that I had been accepted. But the deal was for if you purchased thru Amazon.com. I had already ordered my MA2 Fly More Combo directly thru DJI.com. The drone is amazing, wonderful design, great features, flys awesomely...slightly disappointed it had to be through Amazon though :-)
2020-6-3
Use props
Johnson Liu
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for this opportunity!
2020-6-7
Use props
fans68a638a7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1262493 ft
United States

Any additional quick shot modes for the Mavic Mini coming like boomerang?  
2020-6-7
Use props
fans02f9e707
New

United States

I own a dji spark and a mavic mini.  I am a very outdoorsey person and every week going to a different camp site or off road trips. My drones come in very handy for those trips to be well documented. I just wish to try one of the bigger drones that dji has to offer. Just haven’t had the budget to buy them yet. Love my drones specially my ancient “spark”, still works like when i first bought it. More power guys
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_s0dRaTKo42Ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3498924 ft
Romania

I have air 2, it's a great drone but the app. dji fly sucks. I am sorry because i sold my mavic air 1. Reason ? this ...ty app. GO 4 it's 10 times better,shame on you.
2020-6-9
Use props
TinoC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

Hi DJI Panda.

I hope you are all right because of this pandamic virus.

I own the DJI Mavic Air for over a year now. I had a lot of fun and no big issues. Crashed it only one time agaist a tree. I have made some nice videos with it (al least I like them) a took good pictures. I also made a review of the Mavic Air in portuguese language. As I live in Portugal, money is short. I also had a myocardial infarction and was on médical leave for over a year. Now I have an implant. As the result I lost my job. I would very much to buy the new Mavic Air 2 but there is absolutly no way.

I also have the DJI Osmo Mobile 3.

Here is the link to my profile:
Martinho Carvalho - Aerial Photography

Mavic Air review:
Parte 1.  
Parte 2.

Thank you very much.

Stay safe!
Tino
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_mRMEv9tG4hFE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 327251 ft
United Arab Emirates

Started this year with my beloved Mavic Mini and small TelloRyze but lost my Mavic during fail safe mode and automatic landing with my remote disconnected... trying to replace it with DJI support now... latest video on the way home is gorgeous:
• Last Mavic Mini video
https://youtu.be/87PzzOwmNyo
• Mavic Mini CE Range test before it’s gone
https://youtu.be/qIfyf8zN388
9070ECA8-B6C1-4319-B5F6-82E2F8B9CA78.jpeg
C84AD253-2F01-49D2-8D8E-8BE86E0C90FD.jpeg
2020-6-24
Use props
BEARD88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156729 ft
United States

fans2b1efa79 Posted at 4-17 08:08
My mavic mini fell from the sky. Can’t believe this was a DJI product.

My phantom 3 pro flipped upside down and flew straight into the ground from 100 feet. It broke into a ton of pieces just like my heart that day. I get your frustration!
2020-6-29
Use props
fanscd26bb92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 635607 ft
United States

I was so excited when I receive my Mavic air 2 after reviewing the footage and test that I did I fell in love I own the Mavic pro 2 the Mavic pro and the phantom 4 pro so I got a little experience the flying drones in videoing in Photos but unfortunatelyThe Mavic air to start disconnecting the last time the disconnect was on June 28 and I use DJI Assistant and Tutorials  to reconnect the drone to the controller I’m waiting for Dji to respond to my email but I know that during this pandemic it’s a lot to ask but I need my drone
24369ABD-DD4B-4F54-AD95-319F173959FF.jpeg
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_AAUonZZqp9gX
New
United States

It’s perfect flying time with new mavic air 2
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_3xw4EaWQunyR
New

United States

DanAug631
I don’t have a Drone yet but the customer service agents are unknowledgeable about they’re products and , to tell you the truth, they’re stupid and don’t understand how to understand ENGLISH TEXT. I’ve been interested in the Mavic 2 pro with the Hasselblad camera with and without the zoom. But not one customer service agent can answer my questions successfully or correctly. I am very tired of communicating with them. I have been trying for 2 months without success. My next move is to contact the DJI general counsel Brendon Schulman and see what he thinks of thes atrocity. .......  Posted 7/8/2020 at 8am.  
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_3xw4EaWQunyR
New

United States

fanscd26bb92 Posted at 6-30 20:25
I was so excited when I receive my Mavic air 2 after reviewing the footage and test that I did I fell in love I own the Mavic pro 2 the Mavic pro and the phantom 4 pro so I got a little experience the flying drones in videoing in Photos but unfortunatelyThe Mavic air to start disconnecting the last time the disconnect was on June 28 and I use DJI Assistant and Tutorials  to reconnect the drone to the controller I’m waiting for Dji to respond to my email but I know that during this pandemic it’s a lot to ask but I need my drone[Image]

I wouldn’t wait. Contact Brandon Schulman (general counsel).
2020-7-8
Use props
subhashnayak7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 386129 ft
United Arab Emirates

Is this still open to apply?
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_Lbo0aG5zRNPp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1520164 ft
  • >>>
India

My goshare function worked just once on my smart controller. After which the go4 app is not able to find my controller to connect.  Is there a fix
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules