Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Try Out Our New Mavic Air 2 to Win Exclusive Gifts!
123Next >
19057 119 2020-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NatureDigital
Second Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Thanks for the opportunity
2020-4-28
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

Is there a deadline for this?
2020-4-28
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_qbXUAqMu6MuZ Posted at 4-26 17:55
I’d love to see the Mavic mini have regular active track

That would be amazing
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_glmarJjYINIZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 456660 ft
Canada

I have the dji spark. I love the little guy so much. But I have  lots of issues with the  spark . I cant use active track.. all the hand flying has issues.. only great this is the amazing 1080pat 30fps. Very nice footage and that i can fly my drone 3kms when its o my rated for 2km and i have gotten it up to 60kph when its only supost to on my reach 50kph. J dont know what's up with that but i dont complain. And the last time i we filming my drone fell out of the sky for no reason like i had a half battery life. Also xant fly in close to houses with Wi-Fi really interfering with the signal of the drone. So lots of good stuff  but a lot of isuses as well. Maybe it's just the spark and i dont know.  Just ordered a mavic mini. Before I seen the mavic air 2 damn it I will wait tell next time i get some Extra cash. Then I will get the mavic air 2
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_yaVSD0a116K1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1437638 ft
France

Bonjour, je suis un utilisateur de drone de loisir. J'ai découvert par hasard le Mavic air 1 qui m'a enthousiasmé mais que j'ai perdu. J'ai racheté un Mavic pro, puis un Mavic pro platinumdont je suis extrêmement content. Actuellement, j'attends la livraison du Mavic air2 que je viens de commander. Je suis absolument et positivement seduit par mes appareils à un détail près: l'application DJI GO 4 N'EST PAS ENCORE DISPONIBLE EN FRANÇAIS pour les appareils sous Android. J'apprécierais que vous remédiiez à ce point de détail.
Best regards
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_CmLgCw2TlkUn
lvl.1

Spain

We want something like ActiveTrack in Mavic Mini. I suppose the main risk (besides not competing with yourself and taking away sales from other drones) is the lack of sensors and the great danger.
BUT apparently that doesn't pose a problem for QuickShots, which would have the same risk of crashing the drone.

We want ActiveTrack or similar! Please!
Thank you very much.
2020-4-29
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

Thanks so much for doing this. It is very valuable for us to be listened to when it comes to our opinions on your products
2020-4-30
Use props
christangey
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 4-19 16:54
Perhaps the most disappointing aspect of my 5 years long love affair with DJI is a widening gap between consumer and enterprise sector. Professional and semi-professional products for aerial photography are seemingly neglected, with no development or major upgrade since inspire 2 and X7 camera concept long time ago. Much smaller, but faithful group of avid professionals would like to see some improvements in this category, i.e. introduction of full frame sensor, camera with build-in CineDNG/ProRes license and ability to use wider variety of non-proprietary MFT lenses ...

I think they need a separate division for that sort of development Matthew
2020-5-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

christangey Posted at 5-1 14:54
I think they need a separate division for that sort of development Matthew

This separate development team was established long time ago, and the result of their brainstorming is called Inspire. Unfortunately this platform happen to be not that much profitable as predicted ...
2020-5-1
Use props
djiuser_ZmuXzHsO1zFO
New

Malaysia

Everything is good and it will be perfect with active track.
2020-5-1
Use props
Martinjws
lvl.1

United Kingdom

You need to update cameras supported by the Ronin S. Especially the Canon 90D
2020-5-1
Use props
MALICE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31266 ft
United States

M2Wair Posted at 4-17 00:16
Of all the DJI products Michelle and I own (we have a few) the only disappointment we've experienced is with our Osmo Action. Specifically rocksteady not being fit for purpose after a FW update. That said the timelapse function and still photo capture alone are very good. The last FW did improve Rocksteady but only marginally, so room for improvement.   

To date every other DJI product we own have been exempelary. Our first drone Phantom 3se (still flying strong) mavic pro, mavic air, mavic pro 2, inspire 1, Ronin S, Ronin SC (2) Ronin M (second hand) osmo pocket.

So out of all your collection, which drone do you find suitable for all of your needs?
2020-5-1
Use props
TinoC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

djiuser_GdamwOKerPXw Posted at 4-17 17:22
I love my mini just needs to have a follow me feature.

That is a great feature bit can't be applied to the Mini. As it has no obstacle avoidence at all, by following you, it could crash into trees oe something else. That is why it is only 399.
If you want a follow me than you will have to go to the new Mavic Air 2.
2020-5-1
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have a Mavic Air (1) and I like it except for the noise, the flight time and the (un)usability of POI.
You seem to have addressed all that with the Mavic Air 2.
Two things that keep me from buying it right now:
1) It seems to be impossible to set the curves for sensitivity of the control sticks. Making a manual POI or other "advanced maneuver" would be very hard without being able to tweak the sensitivity.
2) Drone regulation in EU: There is no classification yet and I would hate not to fly it after the 2 year transition period is over.
and 3) (not a deal breaker though) please add a cinematic mode for the Air 2.

I have kept close watch on the Mavic mini and I like it that you keep adding functions - for example manual photo/video settings. Please continue this.

I have the Osmo Pocket and I like the small field of view in contrast to the newer competitors. Their ultra wide angle just looks ridiculous when panning. If it had a smaller angle I would have bought the Fimi Palm because of the things I do NOT like about the Pocket: No build in Bluetooth/Wifi, no 4-way joystick for controlling the gimbal, no tripod mount. (Sorf of) getting that stuff as an add-on is not the same.

And what I don't like with DJI is the need to register.
What I do like is the customer support.
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_raX5Y1AYLZ0x
New

United States

Hi imma new magic mini owner and I’m have a error code 10023 for my micro SD card. It will not format and reads that my card is not in there. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_raX5Y1AYLZ0x
New

United States

Hi imma new magic mini owner and I’m have a error code 10023 for my micro SD card. It will not format and reads that my card is not in there. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_WxICPRpaioy6
New
Flight distance : 3819 ft
Norway

Hi,
Bought my new mavic mini 2 days ago, I realy like it!
The first time flying it went smooth, it was over my expectations.

Second time flying it I got a fault code: Motor Speed Error.
That being said I also got the newest update on the software ect.
I also checked the propellers, everything seem like it did when i packed it out of the box, so it does not seem like thats a fault either. Does this have to be "bug" in the newest software?

Another question, each prop got a serial number like F1, G1 ect, the one i got 3x = F1 and 1x = G1, is there any meaning of the serial number?

Btw look forward to fly more, super cool drone!!
2020-5-2
Use props
fans7f088160
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

It would be great if you could release un upgrade to Active Track 3.0 for the Mavic 2 Pro. Also the Smart Controller should support Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2. Is this planned?
2020-5-3
Use props
Zac18
lvl.1
United States

Add waypoints 2.0 to the Mavic Air 2!
2020-5-3
Use props
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love my mavic mini, only concern is that it needs the fallow me mode and I'll be perfect.
2020-5-4
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I’d be happy to review on Amazon as I have done this on many items! Maybe I’ll give a DJI product a go on their then
YouTube in reality is difficult to crack for creating reviews as there are a few favourites who get most of the views as they generally get the products well in advance! And are ready to go just after launch
2020-5-5
Use props
JaviFoco
lvl.1

Spain

The Mavic Mini needs URGENTLY a "follow me" system or ActiveTrack or something similar...
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_LLNtf9aWJvsd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149993 ft
United States

Mavic Mini will not connect to the rc have tried both ways app and controller to aircraft and no connection but flight I don't get it. Please help. I have to manually select channels all I can think of right now.
Screenshot_20200505-192731.png
Screenshot_20200505-192754.png
Screenshot_20200505-192809.png
Screenshot_20200505-192817.png
Screenshot_20200505-192744.png
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_LLNtf9aWJvsd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149993 ft
United States

djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t Posted at 5-4 21:29
Love my mavic mini, only concern is that it needs the fallow me mode and I'll be perfect.

Mine will not connect to the controller but it still flies and records and comes to home I don't get what's going on
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_KKADxTEmzg4Z
New
Flight distance : 13593 ft

Poland

Can a feedback be left here? I have an issue with the. Dji fly app, while editing video. Found a bug in the beat rhythm making - when tapping the button, the 'dot' is created a second 'back' so it scrambles the beat. The whole time line is somehow delayed.
That bug renders the rhythm functionality useless.
2020-5-6
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MALICE Posted at 5-1 23:13
So out of all your collection, which drone do you find suitable for all of your needs?

The Mavic Pro original for me is still a proven workhorse, confident with its use and happy to say zero issues with it.
2020-5-6
Use props
612stevejames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 456660 ft
Canada

djiuser_glmarJjYINIZ Posted at 4-29 05:19
I have the dji spark. I love the little guy so much. But I have  lots of issues with the  spark . I cant use active track.. all the hand flying has issues.. only great this is the amazing 1080pat 30fps. Very nice footage and that i can fly my drone 3kms when its o my rated for 2km and i have gotten it up to 60kph when its only supost to on my reach 50kph. J dont know what's up with that but i dont complain. And the last time i we filming my drone fell out of the sky for no reason like i had a half battery life. Also xant fly in close to houses with Wi-Fi really interfering with the signal of the drone. So lots of good stuff  but a lot of isuses as well. Maybe it's just the spark and i dont know.  Just ordered a mavic mini. Before I seen the mavic air 2 damn it I will wait tell next time i get some Extra cash. Then I will get the mavic air 2

hey i have the spark as well.. and i seem to have the same problems as you do.   like all the cool stuff dont work. and i can get around 2.5 km away and the other day while filming the damn thing fell out of the sky. so i know how you feel. i just got the mini before i knew about the mavic air 2 as well. im still going to buy it tho.   well hope you luck with the mini.
stevejames
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_8vAj72MmHoL0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mini mavic is being falsely advertised in the uk.
I cannot get past 150m in range and it is claimed 4km!!!
Only had it two weeks and I am so annoyed and restricted.
Bought this for the flying time and range and the range is a lie!!
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_bC7tcoTONSKX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1241575 ft
Germany

Ich habe jetzt seit 3 Monaten eine  mavic  mini und bin sehr zufrieden  damit. Der Preis  ist  angebracht  und ich kann jeden  Anfänger  nur empfehlen   eine Mini  zu  empfehlen  eine  Mini zu  kaufen n habe mir jetzt  eine mavic 2 bestellt und  freue  mich schon  darauf   . Macht  weiter so

2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_bC7tcoTONSKX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1241575 ft
Germany

Ich habe jetzt seit 3 Monaten eine  mavic  mini und bin sehr zufrieden  damit. Der Preis  ist  angebracht  und ich kann jeden  Anfänger  nur empfehlen eine  Mini zu  kaufen habe mir jetzt  eine mavic 2 bestellt und  freue  mich schon  darauf   . Macht  weiter so . Mal sehen wie  lange ich drauf warten muss.

2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_DAa0eS70D1hQ
New
Flight distance : 15922 ft

Argentina

Hola soy Adrián de Argentina, tengo un MAVIC MINI hace un mes y no logro que cargue mas de 4-5 satelites cuando hay entre 19 y 25, probé en otra zona y tampoco carga mas de 5, solo he realizado vuelos muy bajo porque me da miedo que se pierda. Me pueden dar alguna solución?. Gracias
2020-5-9
Use props
Guy Desjardins
New

United States

fans2b1efa79 Posted at 4-17 08:08
My mavic mini fell from the sky. Can’t believe this was a DJI product.

What happened, i just purchased a mini?
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_w0mZpDUKdb43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6030 ft
United States

I am delighted with my Mac Mini purchase from Amazon with part of my stimulus check.  I would suggest that you caution customers about the use of the Quick Shot Feature.  I am in the parks alot in Florida and all the online videos use this feature in their first flight tutorials. Thanks to these asshole and this thing gets invisible flying 50 feet over my head as it does the helix it crashed right into a 50 foot pine tree and almost got stuck up there and I was watching the poor thing tumple down the branches and crash. However because of the lightweight and flexible parts, there was zero damage. I could not believe it.  I don’t need obstacle avoidance in a drone any more than I want it in my car. That annoying. I learned to drive. I can learn to fly.  I spend as much on cigarettes in a month as this drone cost. Amazing
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_R1brnyONRUBX
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Love the mini, but just had an unforeseen crash. Please see message on image below just before I lost control and the mini went down.
2020-5-10
Use props
Frosty1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 492211 ft
United Kingdom

RE:TRANSPONDER
2020-5-10
Use props
Sal Tryan Peiris
New

Sri Lanka

Hi im going to purchase mavic 2 pro. How can i check whether its genuine or not?
2020-5-11
Use props
Kapusta714
New
Flight distance : 31519 ft
Germany

I love my Mavic Mini and find the value for money unbeatable. With only one drawback: the Fly App. It's a good thing that the settings are set to Auto and with the latest update the video function can now be made with manual settings. BUT I miss the RAW photography. The jpg pictures are good, but with RAW you can still get so much out of it in the post. It is really a pity that this function is not implemented.
2020-5-12
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Thank you for this opportunity
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_HF4hawzY3kLK
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hi, would be great if MM has RAW in first place and second if possible AEB