Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery flashing red
2004 12 2020-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Hi...

I have been having some issues with my DJI Phantom 3 SE bought less than a year ago.

When I turn off the drone the battery flashes red for a couple second and the drone is not turned off right the way. Which never happened before.

I have been having another issue with no image transmission signal for the 15-20 first minutes the drone is on and then the images appear on the screen.

Did anyone had these two issues at the same time? Were you able to fix theme?

Thanks
2020-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Elby, please restart the drone to check if the issue persists or not? At the same time, could you please check if there is any error message prompt in your app?
2020-4-18
Use props
Frank C
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

I nver seen this error in my Phantom 3 SE
2020-4-18
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-18 01:31
Hi Elby, please restart the drone to check if the issue persists or not? At the same time, could you please check if there is any error message prompt in your app?

Hi Natalia

I have done so and it is still doing the same. I tried to turn it off and on many times.

Next step I would try is to dry the battery completely and recharge it to the max and try it to see.

Would it be a problem to dry the battery totally?

Thanks and regards,

Also the only error message I have is No image transmission signal and that the cam is disconnected

IMG_2586.PNG
IMG_2584.PNG
2020-4-18
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Frank C Posted at 4-18 08:38
I nver seen this error in my Phantom 3 SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=l-TPJDpJqh0&feature=emb_logo

Check this out here you will see that happened to someone else also
2020-4-18
Use props
Frank C
First Officer
Spain

2020-4-19
Use props
Frank C
First Officer
Spain

Would it be a problem to dry the battery totally?   ....... not more than 9 %
2020-4-19
Use props
Frank C
First Officer
Spain

anyway i would try clean baterry contacts in the Aircraft

2020-4-19
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do that on the bird too.
2020-4-19
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Hi Peterx and Frank C

So as per your recommendation I cleaned the battery and drone where they are in contact and the issue remains the same.

What I did also is check with all my other batteries (3) and the issue is the same with all the other batteries. I guess the issue is with the drone itself.
2020-4-20
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Some times didi ya check the vharge level of your batteries ? I´d check the charge level by 2 green bars each battery and bellow these levels i charged these to 80% for store them.
If you checked both 3 batts with  the same result may be the bird prevents the shut down of  the battery.
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Elby Posted at 4-18 11:11
Hi Natalia

I have done so and it is still doing the same. I tried to turn it off and on many times.

Hi Elby, thanks for the information. You are recommended to contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis.
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_7mEzHFM3ewzK
New
Flight distance : 7297 ft

Italy

Good evening, I am contacting you because I am experiencing the same problem described by Elby. I would like to know if it can be solved somehow, thanks!
2023-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules