Mavic Pro "battery authentication failed" HELP PLEASE!
4658 6 2020-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cyberflyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1513658 ft
United States

My mavic is useless cause of this "battery authentication failed" problem. Drone was working fine, got a "cannot take off" message on controller and been down since. I bought a new battery and still get the same message. I have been trying to go back to a earlier firmware and have had nothing but trouble either my aircraft wont connect or installation fails. Im at a loss. Could it be both batteries are bad? If anyone can steer me in the right direction on this it would be greatly appreciated.  
2020-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi cyberflyer, I'm sorry for that case happened. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. We'll do our best to help this out.
2020-4-17
Use props
Drone400
lvl.1
United States

I bought a Phantom4 with 3 batteries >1 year ago and have been having the same problem, most of the time, with only 1 battery. I have been able to fly with it a few times for reasons unknown. I finally found a temporary solution, but do not understand why it worked. It might work for your Mavic Pro. I connected my Phantom4 with the problematic battery to the assistant app. My firmware was already up to date and therefore I did not do any updates, nor did any reset to factory defaults. I then disconnected it from my laptop, connected with my controller and did not get the message. I then restarted the drone and did not have the message at that time either. I am assuming that the "battery authentication failed" message will pop up again when it is least expected and inconvenient, as it has in the past.
2020-12-14
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds like a bad firmware misreading the battery details, or the connections on the battery connector are damaged or dirty.
If assistant is letting you down then try drone-hacks tool, it has a much better system for flashing firmware
2020-12-18
Use props
hemantnehete
New
Flight distance : 8428 ft
Sweden

Did you got this problem resolved?
2021-3-12
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do ya have the FW leaved on SD card in card slot? If yes then try to update the battery´s FW for sure. It takes around a minute of time after powering on the AC and RC.
2021-3-19
Use props
Beerigh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125794 ft

United States

My battery did this out of the blue been using it I don't know how many times it's been charged but I haven't done anything to firmware updated anything and it just appeared The only battery out of five that I've had for a while help!
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules