Phantom 2 Vision Plus?
904 17 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

I am aware that DJI is no longer supporting the older Phantoms but is there some information available for us who who have one and wish to continue to fly the older birds?
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi FlyingFig, may we verify if you have any problem with Phantom 2 Vision Plus? If yes, more details would be appreciated and we will do our best to help.
2020-4-18
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

Hello Mindy....thank you for the quick reply. I have two issues; one is that the camera does not show an image but will take pics and videos. The other issue is that the unit does not maintain its position when hovering in place. I purchased this quad copter originally and have taken great care of it but fly it seldomly. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks again, Jorge
2020-4-18
Use props
hammockbcomcast.net
New

United States

FlyingFig Posted at 4-18 20:07
Hello Mindy....thank you for the quick reply. I have two issues; one is that the camera does not show an image but will take pics and videos. The other issue is that the unit does not maintain its position when hovering in place. I purchased this quad copter originally and have taken great care of it but fly it seldomly. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks again, Jorge

I have same issues...?
2020-4-19
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

You are experiencing the same two issue?
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyingFig Posted at 4-18 20:07
Hello Mindy....thank you for the quick reply. I have two issues; one is that the camera does not show an image but will take pics and videos. The other issue is that the unit does not maintain its position when hovering in place. I purchased this quad copter originally and have taken great care of it but fly it seldomly. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks again, Jorge

Sorry for the trouble with the drone, may we verify whether you could check the firmware version in About of your DJI Vision?
If no version information displays, please re-bind the range extender.
If all related information displays, there might be something wrong with the image transmission module, please send in the aircraft, the Remote Controller, and the Range Extender.

For the hovering issue, were you flying in open area without any magnetic interference? Did the drone receive enough GPS signals? It is recommended to calibrate IMU and compass and do more tests in different places to see it happens all the time.
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry to hear that, please check my posts in 6# for a brief troubleshooting.
2020-4-20
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

Please see attached details....
2020-4-20
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

Hello Mindy:

Did you receive the email with my firmware details?

Thanks,

Jorge
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyingFig Posted at 4-23 14:33
Hello Mindy:

Did you receive the email with my firmware details?

I‘m terribly sorry for the late response, it would be better to reply to one of my posts so that I could get the notification and reply in a timely manner.
By DJI Vision, I mean the APP, were you able to check all the version numbers under About? If the firmware version is available in the APP, the drone will need to be sent back for the service.
2020-4-24
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-24 23:49
I‘m terribly sorry for the late response, it would be better to reply to one of my posts so that I could get the notification and reply in a timely manner.
By DJI Vision, I mean the APP, were you able to check all the version numbers under About? If the firmware version is available in the APP, the drone will need to be sent back for the service.

What do you mean by firmware in the App? Can you give me an example of what version?
2020-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyingFig Posted at 4-25 10:32
What do you mean by firmware in the App? Can you give me an example of what version?

Here is the screenshot for your reference. Are you able to check the firmware info in DJI Vision APP--Settings--About? DJI vision.png
2020-4-27
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

Thank you ....my version is 1.0.61.
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyingFig Posted at 4-27 05:19
Thank you ....my version is 1.0.61.

If the firmware version is available in the APP but the image transmission is still black, it is recommended to send in for the diagnosis, the image transmission module could be damaged, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic control, Phantom 2 series has been temporarily suspended for maintenance in North America. Please hold your device for our notice. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to accommodate your inbound shipment of your device once our repair center resumes work as soon as we can, appreciate your understanding.
2020-4-27
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

Thank you Mindy....I will wait for prepaid label and instructions.
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyingFig Posted at 4-27 06:06
Thank you Mindy....I will wait for prepaid label and instructions.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to keep me updated with the case number.
2020-4-27
Use props
FlyingFig
lvl.1

United States

Hello Mindy....I am sorry but I do need your help with something else. When I completed the form I accidentally added a letter to the end of my email address. Because of this I did not received the email from DJI with shipping label. Can you please help with this?
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyingFig Posted at 4-28 10:56
Hello Mindy....I am sorry but I do need your help with something else. When I completed the form I accidentally added a letter to the end of my email address. Because of this I did not received the email from DJI with shipping label. Can you please help with this?

I have received your PM and replied, please check, thanks.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules