Some of the pictures of flight plan are upside down
686 4 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
Panama

Hi,
I do a lot of flight plan with my Mavic Pro. However recently many of the pictures are coming upside down. If my flight plan collects 100 pictures, some 35 of them are upside down.
The SW version is the last. I have performed IMU calibration and SW refresh several times with no success.
Has anyone goe through this issue? Any suggestion on how to approach this?
Thanks
Juan.
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Juan, sorry to read your trouble with the drone, may we verify where did you check the pictures that were upside down? How about the pictures in the Micro SD card? What is your APP version?
2020-4-19
Use props
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
Panama

Hi Mindy,
The Mavic Pro is in the latest SW level version which is .500. (I do not have it at hand currently the long number)I have tried several times to bring down to .400 with no success.
These pictures are being processed by Sentera Field Agent and this is what the tell me:
"From what our engineers can determine is the EXIF data written to the image shows that some of the images have a negative roll and or negative yaw to them.  This is causing FieldAgent to not import some images and to display other images differently than what they should be.  I don't know what would cause this or why it is happening.  My only suggestions to contact DJI Support to see if they have any suggestions for you.

Juan.
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ProAgroAgras Posted at 4-21 14:07
Hi Mindy,
The Mavic Pro is in the latest SW level version which is .500. (I do not have it at hand currently the long number)I have tried several times to bring down to .400 with no success.
These pictures are being processed by Sentera Field Agent and this is what the tell me:

Hi Juan, sorry for the late response, we could not provide support to the third-party APP, appreciate their feedback. May we verify whether the pictures in the Micro SD card are also upside down? If yes, what is the type of your SD card? Could you please upload several original pictures in Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here so that we could forward it to our engineers for further analysis? Thank you in advance.
2020-4-24
Use props
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
Panama

Hi Mindy, I understand that you do not support third party APP. The reason I contacted DJI is because they say it is a DJI issue. I would like to evaluate further if my drone has no use anymore
Here I send you 6 pictures.
Pic 690 and 695 they tell me they are correct
However pics 691, 692, 693 and 694 they tell me that there is an issue with the EFIX.
Is there an issue with the EFIX of my drone?
Here is a shared link to the pics in google drive since this does not allow to send you the pic
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... jDdEIGCjAzRsMyivhHP
Thanks
Juan.
2020-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules