Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go4 app features problem and Controller Problem
687 4 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9cf8f2cd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26480 ft
United States

I am still finding amazing things this Mavic Pro will do that I bought from a Canadian friend; however, I am having problems with the C1 and C2 buttons. They are set to: C1-gimble up/down. C2-focus. Tried many times and neither will function. Also....when using my Samsung S-8 phone, I cannot use any function on the top of the screen or enter special features, like active track..etc. When I connect using my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" tablet, no problem opening each of them! What am I doing wrong..

Phantom 4
Phantom 4 Pro
Mavic Pro
Action Camera
2020-4-18
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

You should read this https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=209679 .
If nothing change sync your flight record and then reinstall the Go4 app.
Also re link the controller and drone.
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

As G_Sig suggested, please double-check whether you have enabled Fix-wind Mode, if the issue persists, you may connect the RC to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.
For the Samsung S8 cannot control the function in the APP, please back up your flight records and important videos, then re-install the APP.
2020-4-19
Use props
fans9cf8f2cd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26480 ft
United States

My problem with my Galaxy S8 phone not being able to enable several functions has been fixed. Even though the phone is listed to work with dji Go4, it wont. I switched to my Galaxy Tab S tablet and they work fine. However, the C1 and C2 buttons still do not function. I have uninstalled/re-installed the app, no fix. Next I will re-calibrate my controller..hoping that will fix it.
Thanks for the input.
2020-4-19
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

fans9cf8f2cd Posted at 4-19 06:28
My problem with my Galaxy S8 phone not being able to enable several functions has been fixed. Even though the phone is listed to work with dji Go4, it wont. I switched to my Galaxy Tab S tablet and they work fine. However, the C1 and C2 buttons still do not function. I have uninstalled/re-installed the app, no fix. Next I will re-calibrate my controller..hoping that will fix it.
Thanks for the input.

C1 and C2 dont work if the quad is set to fly fixed wing mode, its in the app settings to turn it off
2020-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules