Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini very often loses connection - interference.
1393 11 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

The Mavic Mini has lost connections very often in the last few days.

Yesterday at the recordings up here on the mountain after only a few minutes and short distances, sometimes even after a few seconds and a few meters. The Mavic Mini has not yet climbed and I was standing right next to it - disconnection and no possibility to reconnect.
Switch the control off and on again and the connection is established.

What can that be? Error message - interference.
If the connection is lost, I fly back with the Mavic Mini, land and switch the remote control off and on, and briefly start a recording so that the old recording is saved.

This problem occurred relatively rarely in the past and mostly the Mavic Mini then automatically connected again.

I use the iPhone 11 Pro or the iPhone 8. Should I possibly delete the Fly APP and reinstall it.
Or another tip?

2020-4-18
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

So you were getting AC not connected to RC message but you were still in control of the Mini through the remote ?

Seems like my issue... I've been given a free RC cable replacement, yet to see if this has sorted it out.
2020-4-18
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Germany

m80116 Posted at 4-18 16:45
So you were getting AC not connected to RC message but you were still in control of the Mini through the remote ?

Seems like my issue... I've been given a free RC cable replacement, yet to see if this has sorted it out.

Thanks for your answer.
You have got a free RC cable replacement, From DJI?

And what is the result? Is it now ok.
2020-4-19
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Italy

I don't know Udo13... I wish I knew already but I am locked down ;)

I'll let you know what happens when I'll get the chance.
2020-4-19
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Germany

From DJI?  

Stay healthy!
2020-4-19
Use props
siowxsen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1952359 ft
Malaysia

Yup, I am facing the same problem too. The Mavic Mini lost connection very often or signal interference. Really bad experience
2020-4-20
Use props
siowxsen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1952359 ft
Malaysia

However, you may try to switch the transmission channel manually, from 2.4Ghz to 5.8Ghz. It would be more stable.
2020-4-20
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Italy

Yes, DJI after more than a month that I've sent in my AC log and my RC log finally conceded me the cable, although I already ordered one from China as I couldn't give the 25 EUR for a cable stub when for 5 EUR I can source 2 meters high quality headphones cables, or USB for that matter.

Anyway nothing really matters anymore because of lockdown.
2020-4-20
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Germany

m80116 Posted at 4-20 09:44
Yes, DJI after more than a month that I've sent in my AC log and my RC log finally conceded me the cable, although I already ordered one from China as I couldn't give the 25 EUR for a cable stub when for 5 EUR I can source 2 meters high quality headphones cables, or USB for that matter.

Anyway nothing really matters anymore because of lockdown.

Yesterday I've get the cable from DJI

Now I'm very excited to see if the problem is solved.
2020-4-26
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Italy

Me too. I'll have to way until the 4th of May than fill up a self certificate to go out. When your state is run by the Talibans...
2020-4-26
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Germany

The first flight tests were successfully carried out with a new connecting cable.  
Not a single disconnection has occurred.  

I haven't seen that since November.
2020-5-7
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

When I was having the lost RC warnings I contact dji and filled out case papers and was ok'd to return controller for evaluation ! right now I'm wait for them to catch up or a better turn around time during Pandemic. In the mean time took another ome jumper cable and it appears to solve lost RC to my phone for now . the connection at controller seems to be loose, other pilots also notice. best of luck.
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules