P3A "No Image Transmission Signal"
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhartford
lvl.1

United States

My Phanton 3 Advanced starts up, camera does its rotate sequence, and aircraft connects with the controller, but I cannort see an image on the app, nor can I control camera movement; I just get a "No Image Transmission Signal" warning, the screen is gray, and the camera is limp. Also, the app recognizes the aircraft as being a P3 Professional, but it is the Advanced. I can fly it, but the camera is not connecting. The app is telling me the aircraft, camera, and battery all need an update, but I can't get it to take any updates. The aircraft just flashes yellow lights and won't do anything. I've seen others with the same or similar issue, but have yet to see a solution. I have not had any crashes.  Below is a rundown of everything I've tried (in no particular order):

Downloaded latest DJI app
Downloaded latest firmware from DJI's website (1.11.20) onto the root drive (uncompressed) of a formatted micro-sd card
Tried a different micro-sd card
Tried a different device (2 iPhones)
Tried a different cable between the iPhone and the controller
Restarted drone numerous times
Tried with the controller off/tried with it on
Re-paired the controller with the aircraft
Disconnected ribbon cables and reinstalled

Any advice I get from DJI tech support just tells me to do the things I've already tried. At this point, I'm out of ideas. This drone has had very little use, and I'd hate to think I paid what I paid for this thing just to have it end up as a paperweight. Any advice?

pic 2

pic 2

pic 1

pic 1
2020-4-18
Use props
Jared.ash15
New
United States

I have a very similar issue with my MAVIC pro. I get the same no transmission and no image display but I can fly the drone. It also says no SD CARD is available. I did all the things you listed here with no luck. Reformatted sd card, I actually tried 4 different SD cards with no success, 3 different devices to control from (iPad, iphone and Android Galaxy 10 plus), restored back to factory settings, calibration from the assistant 2 and the camera worked in the calibration but even after this still no video display with same Air Encoder Error, and gimbal disconnected issues. No fix that has worked for me yet.
2020-4-19
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Hi

I am having the same issue with my Phantom 3 SE never crashed.

When turning the drone on there is no image.

Try to let it on for about 10-20 minutes and see if the image appears. This is what I did and the image appeared on my phone.

I learned that if you leave the drone off for a long period of time it can have an issue with the image.

GL
2020-4-19
Use props
mhartfordmaine.rr.com
lvl.1

United States

Elby Posted at 4-19 23:36
Hi

I am having the same issue with my Phantom 3 SE never crashed.

In all my attempts to fix this, it’s been on a LONG time, so there’s no indication it will fix itself. I’m thinking if I could give it the updates the app is saying it needs, it might fix it, but the aircraft won’t do any updating. Very frustrating.
2020-4-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... 33487/#post-1350091
2020-4-20
Use props
mhartfordmaine.rr.com
lvl.1

United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 4-20 08:02
https://phantompilots.com/threads/fix-no-video-feed-black-screen-no-image-transmission-no-fpv-on-ph3-pro.133487/#post-1350091

Thank you for this link! I’ll work my way through its attached flow chart and report back with my results.
2020-4-20
Use props
mhartfordmaine.rr.com
lvl.1

United States

mhartfordmaine.rr.com Posted at 4-20 10:26
Thank you for this link! I’ll work my way through its attached flow chart and report back with my results.

Just an update: I've exhausted all efforts to rectify this, so I have sent it in to DJI. Thank you all for the responses!
2020-5-2
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 668734 ft
Turkey

I had the same problem with my P3P. I have sent it to a DJI Recommended Service but they couldn't solve the problem. I think they are killing their own devices to force people to get new ones
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules