516 3 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acrobatproductionsmac.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2072674 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it possible to do a 360 degree motion-lapse on the Ronin SC? I tried with 2 x waypoints (at 0 degress and roughly 355 degrees, using the joystick to turn through 355 degrees to set the 2nd waypoint) but when I set it going it takes the shortest route, ie goes backwards from 0 degrees to 355 degress rather than doing a full rotation. I tried with several waypoints but about halfway through again it switches direction and reveres back to 355 degress. Is there any way to do a full 360 degree (or 359 degree) motion lapse with the ronin sc and the DJI app?
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the difficulties with Motion-lapse, may we verify your Ronin APP version? Please update your APP and firmware to the latest version, it should work.
2020-4-19
Use props
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-19 02:38
Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the difficulties with Motion-lapse, may we verify your Ronin APP version? Please update your APP and firmware to the latest version, it should work.

Hi Mindy. Thank you for replying to me question. My app version is 1.2.8 (the latest I think). I've tried continually over the past few days to make a 360 timelapse (motion lapse) to work but it doesn't. Each time it gets to 180 degrees it reveres in the opposite direction. I also see that where my App shows the option of "timelapse" I see on some YouTube tutorials an option of "motionlapse" is available. Don't know why mine app is different or if that makes a difference. Is it actually possible to do a timelapse/motionlapse that rotates through more than 180 degrees? I posted on a Facebook Ronin group and others have had the same issue. Your help would be appreciated.
2020-4-20
Use props
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2020-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules