2404 8 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maui22mattygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100407 ft
United States

Hello,

I recently upgraded my Inspire 1 with an fully loaded Inspire 2, to work on a specific project where I need FPV mode to make the viewer feel like they are on a fixed wing experience.

I have FVP mode on my Inspre 1 but cannot find it on the inspre 2!!! Please help me be able to lock the "roll".
2020-4-18
Use props
maui22mattygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100407 ft
United States

FYI, This is for a Movie Theatre, filmed in 5.2K and we CANNOT afford to crop and do it in post.
2020-4-18
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

You can recenter continually  the camera’s yaw by stitching a finger on a programmed radio’s button.
2020-4-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

No way, no such option for Inspire 2. Your best bet is to rigidly custom mount an decent camera. You'll be surprised what GoPro camera can deliver these days in terms of image quality ...
2020-4-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

FVP Posted at 4-19 11:40
You can recenter continually  the camera’s yaw by stitching a finger on a programmed radio’s button.

That's not what OP is trying to achieve. He want to lock gimbal ROLL, not YAW. Inspire has two modes for gimbal (Free and Follow), but no FPV ...
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, since Inspire 2 comes with FPV camera, the gimbal doesn't support FPV mode and the Roll axis cannot be locked, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is recommended to crop the footage to make the first-person-view.
2020-4-19
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

What are you talking about Mindy ?

It’s enough with DJI Bullsh*t
We want an FPV mode with X7 like X5s.  Is it difficult for your company to understand that ?

We want 96kmh speed and we want that without slope acceleration. Is it difficult for your company to understand that ? Because we payed for that when Inspired2 come in 2017.

We want to be able to fly in strength line and not like a snake when we follow a car.  Is it difficult for your company to understand that ?

Do you know that since many years DJI sell products with functions that your company remove without reason ?

Is it that a Chinese product ? Or something better ?

2020-4-20
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is this orange drone with a 6k camera you might want to check out.
2020-4-20
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

FVP Posted at 4-20 13:59
What are you talking about Mindy ?

It’s enough about DJI Bullsh*t We want an FPV mode with X7 like X5s.  Is it difficult for your company to understand that ?

Totally agree...
2020-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules