Battery percentage
817 6 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PedroNog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77530 ft
Portugal

Just me or anyone else think that it would be nice to have the battery level percentage permanently visible on the screen and not just when turning on the camera?
Thanks!

2020-4-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I could not agree more and want to see it before FW 1.09.00.10 comes out.
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi PedroNog, we appreciate your feedback about battery percentage display in the Touchscreen, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will forward to our engineers for attention, please note the future possible update.
2020-4-18
Use props
PedroNog
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-18 22:31
Hi PedroNog, we appreciate your feedback about battery percentage display in the Touchscreen, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will forward to our engineers for attention, please note the future possible update.

Thank you very much, I think it would be a very useful feature.
Regards!
2020-4-19
Use props
BoozaWooza
lvl.4
United Kingdom

That would be a good idea. Sadly it seems the battery is like a fuel tank on a old car, once you get beyond 50% it rapidly declines!
2020-4-19
Use props
PedroNog
lvl.2
Portugal

BoozaWooza Posted at 4-19 08:33
That would be a good idea. Sadly it seems the battery is like a fuel tank on a old car, once you get beyond 50% it rapidly declines!

So true. If I have anything negative to point out so far, it's the battery life. And I only have one.
89 euros for one Charging Kit it’s outrageous. Similar kits are available for 35 euros.
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PedroNog Posted at 4-19 04:03
Thank you very much, I think it would be a very useful feature.
Regards!

No worries, we will keep improving our products to make you have a better experience.
2020-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules