Very very beginner Question
936 3 2015-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
haim.srur
New

Israel

HI
I just entered this area of photography with my new Phantom 3 and enjoy it very much.
Th eonly issue I have is that the size of the pictures - still images are very samll to my needs - and the ability to control the camera relatively limited.
I want to move upwards to S900 with a2 and zemenus for Sony A7r. my question is that about the package from DJI that came with that configuration. IN phantom you have everything, RC, Drone nad video connection with GPS etc. If I buy the above package what else I need to but inorder to flight it? RC? do I nee light brodge to see what teh camera is see in RT? can I work with out it any cheeper alternatives? can I use the RC of the Phantom and the DJI pilot app?
Sory for the long question
Haim
2015-6-15
Use props
haim.srur
New

Israel

And I also look to by used one
2015-6-15
Use props
SimplePanda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>
Canada

If DJI is selling an S900 + A2 + Zenmuse bundle, you also need:

a) Batteries with appropriate connectors (XT150), or batteries + connectors and a soldering iron. 10,000 mah 6S packs are a good starting point. The bigger the better within weight limits though.
b) A transmitter, such as a Futaba or Spektrum. No, the P3 controller won't work.
c) A Lightbridge unit. You can also use alternative / competitive units but the Lightbridge is great and works perfectly with DJI gear (has a built in OSD, etc).
d) An iPad, Android tablet, or HDMI display for monitoring.
e) The camera.
f) The correct lens. Zenmuse gimbals are designed for specific lenses only. For the A7x, it's the Sony FE 35 mm f2.8 ZA.
g) Either a good dealer who can assemble, configure and train you OR the time and willingness to do this yourself. You'll be scratch programming your transmitter unit at the very least and this includes basic flight control (flight modes, failsafe, IOC, etc) as well as gimbal / camera controls (gimbal pitch, shutter, etc). Note that with a big Zenmuse if you want really fine gimbal control (full 3 axis movement) you'll need two transmitters - one for the pilot and one for the gimbal operator.

2015-6-16
Use props
haim.srur
New

Israel

SimplePanda Posted at 2015-6-17 11:06
If DJI is selling an S900 + A2 + Zenmuse bundle, you also need:

a) Batteries with appropriate conne ...

WOW
Thank you for great simple and very detailed info
Appreciate it very much
Haim