How long for shipping?
443 4 2020-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luis Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Hi drone lovers,

Does anybody knows how long it is taking for someone in Canada to get a Mavic Mini, if it is purchased today from DJI's official website?

I am not sure if new buyers should expect delays with all this COVID-19 situation going on. I know that under normal conditions it should take no more than 10 days for the whole process, but what about now? Any hits?
2020-4-19
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Delayed I think. I am in my second week of wait for my IFB to be prepared and shipped (already paid for).
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Luis Mello, thanks for your interest in Mavic Mini, at this moment, the estimated shipping time of Mavic Mini and fly more combo is 1 business day after payment confirmation. Generally, it may take 3-5 business days for the delivery, but due to the current COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product shipment times are expected to be delayed. We are unable to fully ensure the time but we will do our best to ship it as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.
2020-4-19
Use props
djiuser_LiiHhiUdLuDV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84777 ft
Canada

Ok thank you for the question, I had order mine yesterday "Sunday", at this time my order is in preparing, but not ship, the payment is authorized but not passed, so I'll wait!
2020-4-20
Use props
Luis Mello
lvl.2

Canada

djiuser_LiiHhiUdLuDV Posted at 4-20 05:55
Ok thank you for the question, I had order mine yesterday "Sunday", at this time my order is in preparing, but not ship, the payment is authorized but not passed, so I'll wait!

Hi Lii!

Thank you for the information! Please let us know when you actually get the drone, then it will be possible to estimate if it is worth or not buying straight from DJI, rather than a retailer.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules