Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal - Horizon not Level
791 6 2020-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini User
lvl.4
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

Hi DJI Forum,

ive bought a new M2P and testet it today. Unfortunately it seems to have an gimbal issue. Ive updated everything to the newest FW. recalibrated everything ( IMU, Compass, Gimbal) had no issues with that.

But once i start flying and fly a little turn the gimbal does not hold level und drifts in one or the other direction. ive redone the automatic gimble calibration via GO4, issue persists. redone the gimbal calibration manually in the GO4 App where you can adjust the level but problem still remains. It also seems while adjusting the gimbal in the app that the gimbalmotor has a hard times adjusting the level.

here is a download link for a short video, with 3 clips, where this issue is shown.

https://we.tl/t-8pC4d3Tj1n

I ve done a quick search in the forum, but every possible solution ive tried already... i ve cases where the drone has to replaced. ive contacted the seller and hope the will replace it.
i am really disappointed right now, as it is such a expensive drone and i had no issues with my small Mavic Mini...

@ DJI Mods Do you have any idea what to do ?

Thanks at all

2020-4-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Don't worry much about it, just return for replacement ...
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your drone. I've checked your video, you are recommended to send it in for diagnosis or contact your dealer for help. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.
2020-4-20
Use props
Mini User
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-20 04:10
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your drone. I've checked your video, you are recommended to send it in for diagnosis or contact your dealer for help. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your quick response and checking my video. I've already contacted the dealer and waiting for answer. What is your experience in terms of repair time due to corona situation?
Cause I really don't want to wait for months for the repair.
Sending it to DJI means sending it to China right? Or is there a repair center in Europe?
Waiting for months for the repair could mean a price drop for the mavic 2 pro... That would be very disappointing for me...

Thanks Natalia, if I need further assistance I will post it here.

Have a good day
2020-4-20
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Mini User Posted at 4-20 05:33
Thanks for your quick response and checking my video. I've already contacted the dealer and waiting for answer. What is your experience in terms of repair time due to corona situation?
Sending it to DJI means sending it to China right? Or is there a repair center in Europe?

Are you certain that the planet has not tilted a bit?
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mini User Posted at 4-20 05:33

Hi there, you are most welcome. We have official repair centers in Europe, you may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link:
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav or contact our support team at this link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in.
Usually, it may take 5-7 business days excluding shipping and delivery. However, due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs, and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-4-22
Use props
Mini User
lvl.4
Germany

To keep you updated. it was an hardware issue, the drone got replaced.
2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules