1100 22 2020-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Lockdown Times of the Corona Virus in the districts Copacabana, Ipanema and Lagoa of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil); project finished & uploaded on 2020-04-19 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Footage Licensing: http://onemanwolfpack.de/drone-v ... g-one-man-wolf-pack

Media data: This drone video is an extraction of my multipleGB Rio de Janeiro 4K Drone Video Footage & Rio de Janeiro Drone Pictures.

Rio de Janeiro Drone Flight: Copacabana is a bairro (neighbourhood) located in the South Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is known for its 4 km (2.5 miles) balneario beach, which is one of the most famous in the world. Copacabana beach, located at the Atlantic shore, stretches from Posto Dois (lifeguard watchtower Two) to Posto Seis (lifeguard watchtower Six). Leme is at Posto Um (lifeguard watchtower One). There are historic forts at both ends of Copacabana beach; Fort Copacabana, built in 1914, is at the south end by Posto Seis and Fort Duque de Caxias, built in 1779, at the north end. One curiosity is that the lifeguard watchtower of Posto Seis never existed. Hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and residential buildings dot the promenade facing Avenida Atlântica. On Sundays and holidays, one side of Avenida Atlântica is closed to cars, giving residents and tourists more space for activities along the beach. Copacabana Beach plays host to millions of revellers during the annual New Years Eve celebrations, and in most years, has been the official venue of the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup. // Copacabana é um bairro situado na Zona Sul do município do Rio de Janeiro, no Brasil. É considerado um dos bairros mais famosos e prestigiados do Brasil e um dos mais conhecidos do mundo. Tem o apelido de Princesinha do Mar e Coração da Zona Sul. Faz divisa com os bairros da Lagoa, Ipanema, Botafogo, Leme e Humaitá. Em termos populacionais, é o bairro mais populoso da Zona Sul, com mais de 140 000 habitantes em 2010, dos quais cerca de 1/3 (cerca de 43 000 habitantes em 2010) é composta por idosos, com idade igual ou superior a 60 anos de idade. De fato, Copacabana é por vezes apontado como o bairro com população mais idosa do país. Copacabana atrai um grande contingente de turistas para seus mais de oitenta hotéis, que ficam especialmente cheios durante as épocas do ano-novo e do carnaval. No fim de ano, a tradicional queima de fogos na Praia de Copacabana atrai uma multidão. A orla ainda é lugar de variados eventos, como shows nacionais e internacionais, durante o resto do ano. [Source: wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Copacabana, Hoje, Today, Drone, Coronavirus, Corona, Virus, Pandemic, Pandemia, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Praia, Beach, Copacabana Palace, Hotel, Skyline, Ipanema, Leblon, Sugar Loaf, Pao de Acucar, Cristo, Redentor, Christ the Redeemer, Statue, Empty, No people, Arcos, Arcos da Lapa, Avenida, Empty, Deserted, Walking Tour, Copa, Barra, Tijuca

Video [Internal ID 605] taken in 2020 and published in 2020

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... aerial-WhImOSj5pv0/
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/drone-videos/ (All Drone Videos by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage)
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... ultrahd-video-2020/
(Buy 4K Drone RAW Footage Stock from 70+ Countries | 2020)

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | All rights reserved | One Man Wolf Pack 2020 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2020-4-19
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

2020-4-19
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Peace and quite, beautiful footage
2020-4-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely footage and captures.
2020-4-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Impressive video!
2020-4-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another very impressive video OneManWolfPack.  Thanks so much for sharing.
2020-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This are beautiful beaches.
2020-4-20
Use props
ognjenmarceta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105833 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Nice video.
2020-4-20
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

Thanks a lot, everyone!
2020-4-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-20 06:27
Thanks a lot, everyone!

You're most welcome.  Eagerly looking forward to your next video.  Thanks so much for sharing.
2020-4-20
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-20 11:17
You're most welcome.  Eagerly looking forward to your next video.  Thanks so much for sharing.

I'll bring up an extended version of yesterday's shoot tonight. Too many nice shots to pack it into 3 minutes. On your profile I see that you have the Mavic Mini - is that one working good?
2020-4-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-20 13:24
I'll bring up an extended version of yesterday's shoot tonight. Too many nice shots to pack it into 3 minutes. On your profile I see that you have the Mavic Mini - is that one working good?

I had a Skydio 1 and wanted something a bit smaller so I bought the Mini.  It suits the need for which I bought it.  Now that I live full time on my 62' boat I am normally facing some winds so I don't get a lot of flying time with the Mini now, especially when I'm out cruising.  I bought a Skydio 2 as an upgrade for the 1 to use to film my grandson while he races motorcycles and races RC boats.  The Skydio 2 worked great for that.  However, since I moved onboard the boat permanently I was rarely using the Skydio 2 so I sold it for a profit.  Hence why I'm now looking at either Mavic 2 Zoom or Mavic Air 2.  I'm keeping the Mini as it is fun to fly but somewhat hampered by the prevailing winds.  I finally mastered hand launch and recovery with the Mini due to being on the boat so I'm hoping I can do the same with either M2Z or MA2.  

Looking forward to your next amazing video.
2020-4-21
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-21 12:50
I had a Skydio 1 and wanted something a bit smaller so I bought the Mini.  It suits the need for which I bought it.  Now that I live full time on my 62' boat I am normally facing some winds so I don't get a lot of flying time with the Mini now, especially when I'm out cruising.  I bought a Skydio 2 as an upgrade for the 1 to use to film my grandson while he races motorcycles and races RC boats.  The Skydio 2 worked great for that.  However, since I moved onboard the boat permanently I was rarely using the Skydio 2 so I sold it for a profit.  Hence why I'm now looking at either Mavic 2 Zoom or Mavic Air 2.  I'm keeping the Mini as it is fun to fly but somewhat hampered by the prevailing winds.  I finally mastered hand launch and recovery with the Mini due to being on the boat so I'm hoping I can do the same with either M2Z or MA2.  

Looking forward to your next amazing video.

Man, that's great! Welcome to the boat life! I can really imagine that the Mavic Mini will suffer a lot on high winds. Even the Mavic Air gives out alarms quite fast for even little winds... I've never heard about the other drones to be honest, but having a quick Google Research I must have: quite interesting! What's the image quality like? I've seen it is able to capture 4K with even 60fps, but the camera lense of Mavic 2 Pro is probably still another level?
2020-4-22
Use props
Erikbomb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185607 ft
United States

Love and miss Rio - need to go back sometime
2020-4-22
Use props
neigirao
lvl.1

Brazil

Mandou super bem irmão
2020-4-23
Use props
neigirao
lvl.1

Brazil

Mandou super bem irmão
2020-4-23
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

neigirao Posted at 4-23 10:07
Mandou super bem irmão

Muito obrigado, amigo! Abracos!
2020-4-24
Use props
Seu Pereira
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8620407 ft
Brazil

Very nice job man!

Loved the shoots, colors, effects, very nice job!

I'm preparing mine from São Paulo, will show you as soon as it's ready.

Soon
2020-4-25
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

Seu Pereira Posted at 4-25 18:08
Very nice job man!

Loved the shoots, colors, effects, very nice job!

Oi amigo!

Obrigado! Yes please - if you could post a link here or through a private message, would love to watch!

Abracos from Rio to SP!
Miro
2020-4-25
Use props
Seu Pereira
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8620407 ft
Brazil

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-25 18:13
Oi amigo!

Obrigado! Yes please - if you could post a link here or through a private message, would love to watch!

Here my first movie for my channel. Tell me how do you like it. Mavic mini...........

Divirta-se aqui no Brasil!!!
2020-4-26
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

Seu Pereira Posted at 4-26 14:58
Here my first movie for my channel. Tell me how do you like it. Mavic mini...........

https://youtu.be/KHd16QkaJ_A

Love the shot at 0:30, irmao! Great start. Keep it up! Learning by doing! ;)
2020-4-27
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Very Nice Shots
2020-4-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft