962 5 2020-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PATRICKTATE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203323 ft
United States

Hi,
I have a brand new mavic 2 pro with less than 5 hours of flight, it has no crashes or accidents, never droped and it is tilting the gimgal to the left, it starts normal aligned and when you yaw to the left the horizon starts to slowly tilt to the left and when I let go of the sticks it slowly comes back to the horizon aligment, the same happen to the right but it tilts to the left as well. Ive tried the vision calibration with dji assistant 2, tried IMU calibration, guimbal calibration and nothing solves the problem, please help!
Thank you,
H. Patrick Tate
305-8791589
patricktate@hotmail.com
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Patrick, we apologize for the difficulties with the gimbal, were you flying in Sport Mode and fully pushing the joysticks? If not, please try to adjust the Roll axis in Gimbal Settings. If the issue persists, we recommend to send in the drone for the diagnosis, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-4-19
Use props
PATRICKTATE
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-19 19:13
Hi Patrick, we apologize for the difficulties with the gimbal, were you flying in Sport Mode and fully pushing the joysticks? If not, please try to adjust the Roll axis in Gimbal Settings. If the issue persists, we recommend to send in the drone for the diagnosis, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

I'm flying in P position mode, by adjusting the roll axis you mean the gain? Its on 100%, what do yoy recommend?  Thank you for the fast support.
H. Patrick Tate
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PATRICKTATE Posted at 4-19 19:32
I'm flying in P position mode, by adjusting the roll axis you mean the gain? Its on 100%, what do yoy recommend?  Thank you for the fast support.
H. Patrick Tate

There is Adjust Gimbal in Gimbal Settings, please check whether the roll axis needs to be adjusted. Besides, you may try to refresh the firmware of the drone. If there is no luck, please send in for further assistance.
2020-4-20
Use props
PATRICKTATE
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-20 01:59
There is Adjust Gimbal in Gimbal Settings, please check whether the roll axis needs to be adjusted. Besides, you may try to refresh the firmware of the drone. If there is no luck, please send in for further assistance.

Hi, I'm not sure if the gimbal roll axis will solve, the tilt that i refer to is not permanent, as a start flying the horizon is leveled, but as i do a roll to the left the horizon slowly gets off, it tilts and as i stop the drone it slowly comes back to level.
Thank you
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PATRICKTATE Posted at 4-20 09:44
Hi, I'm not sure if the gimbal roll axis will solve, the tilt that i refer to is not permanent, as a start flying the horizon is leveled, but as i do a roll to the left the horizon slowly gets off, it tilts and as i stop the drone it slowly comes back to level.
Thank you

In this case, we recommend to send in the drone for the diagnosis, the gimbal was supported stabilize itself. Please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in at your most convenience, our repair center will help figure it out.
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules