413 6 2020-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_n3hNxnUVDbq6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1507707 ft
United States

hi guys.
so this the first time i ever have any issues with this p4p.
today i raised it up and about 10, 15 second after it started climbing on its own nonstop.
it reached an alt of 226 meters while i was trying to bring it down or stop the climbe.
after about 3.5 minutes of air time and god knows how many times i pressed the emergency landing or looking for anything on the screen to explain this i looked at the screen and i saw it decending at a speed almost as fast as falling off the sky and pretty much it decended to the take off point.
finaly i could rest my head.
did some calibration on all systems like from day one and took it up and bammm...problem is gone like it never existed.
further more while assending at a great rate with no control both aircraft and rc DIDNT show any signes of lost or low signal or low sats or anything out of the ordinary.
can anyone explain?
2020-4-19
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The flight log files will probably point out what has actually happened.
2020-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may we confirm that if there is an error message prompt in your DJI GO4 app when the issue happened? Please try to update the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller,  change flight environments where there is no magnetic interference to see if the issue persists or not?
If the issue still persists, please let us know the firmware version, app version and the related log for better analysis. Thanks.
2020-4-20
Use props
Skynet310
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-20 02:10
Hi there, may we confirm that if there is an error message prompt in your DJI GO4 app when the issue happened? Please try to update the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller,  change flight environments where there is no magnetic interference to see if the issue persists or not?
If the issue still persists, please let us know the firmware version, app version and the related log for better analysis. Thanks.

problems gone. i guess it was just one of them days
2020-7-2
Use props
Skynet310
lvl.1
United States

btw,,,how do i upload the telemetry?
2020-7-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Skynet310 Posted at 7-2 18:23
btw,,,how do i upload the telemetry?

Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
It has instructions to find the .txt file from your phone or tablet which you can upload to that site
Upload it and it gives you a summary of the flight data.
Post a link to that summary.

Or just post the .txt file
2020-7-2
Use props
Skynet310
lvl.1
United States

thanks bro
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced