Mavic Pro aircraft won't connect
1160 1 2020-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Goatmaster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17159 ft
United States

I was having trouble recently getting my Mavic Pro to reliably "connect" and transmit video feed. A message appeared to upgrade the firmware, which was accomplished after many hours of frustration. Now, on the DJI Go4 app device screen, it shows in red "aircraft disconnected". Tap on that, and the status list shows status "normal", but scrolling down finds gimbal "disconnected". I also discovered, the first time I tried to launch today, that I got an "electrical interference" message, and suggestion to recalibrate the compass, but tapping the compass recalibrate button produced no result. I can still fly the machine, but having no video feed defeats the purposes I need the drone for. I need solutions.
2020-4-19
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a similar issue with my last Mavic Pro where I was getting similar errors and it turned out to be the cable on the side of the RC that connected to my phone. The cable was bad so I was not getting a good connection between the drone, RC and phone. Swapping the cable fixed the issue. That would be the cheapest 1st step to narrow this issue down.
2020-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules