Mavic mini vision sensor error code:10001, code: 180016...
24779 31 2020-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
giogioux
New
Flight distance : 11877 ft
Peru

Mavic mini vision sensor error code:10001, code: 180016, code:180031, code: 180030 and gimbal IMU data error code 40021
I get this error after having had a flight, it is the gymbal that has a cracking sound when turning on and all the weird does not stay there .. this is the error that comes out on the cell phone

Help me!!!

error

error

error detail

error detail
2020-4-20
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203520 ft
Portugal

Hi giogioux,

Can you tell if you have some sort of problem or crash and have to replace the Gimbal/Camera ???
If so, you need to send it do DJI for them to pair the Gimbal with the MB...
As far as I know DJI recently changed something in the firmware requiring the replacement gimbals to need some sort of pairing with a firmware that "allegedly" only some dealers have access to.

See this post here...
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/calling-all-techs-dji-mavic-mini-gimbal-repairs-info-reveal-and-firmware-search-come-help.85535/
2020-4-20
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203520 ft
Portugal

Believe it or not, another thing that some times solve tose kind of error (when sometingh is probably jammed) is to give some taps on the upper and bothom parts of the aircraft... not too hard but hard enough to create some G's
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi giogioux, we're sorry to hear about your experience with Mavic Mini, it is recommended to send in the aircraft to the repair center for the diagnosis. Please contact your reseller or DJI support support@dji.com for further assistance.
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_cjm2IIN6b8BS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1621 ft
Peru

Hola, me sale los mismos errores, qué puedo hacer?
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cjm2IIN6b8BS Posted at 7-3 20:00
Hola, me sale los mismos errores, qué puedo hacer?

Sorry to know you have the same problem, it is recommended to contact your reseller for the replacement if it is brand-new. Or contact DJI support www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_Hy0AGjn0wROW
New
Spain

Tengo el mismo error . Me ha llegado el DJI Mavic mini hoy . He actualizado todo lo que me pedía . Y calibrado todo. La cámara no transmite imagen y el gimbal está constantemente vibrando
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Hy0AGjn0wROW Posted at 7-20 10:36
Tengo el mismo error . Me ha llegado el DJI Mavic mini hoy . He actualizado todo lo que me pedía . Y calibrado todo. La cámara no transmite imagen y el gimbal está constantemente vibrando

Hi there, if you have the exact same error messages as the picture shows in this post, it is recommended to send back the drone for the diagnosis, please contact our reseller to DJI support www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-20
Use props
djiuser_9ok6b2frIhHC
lvl.1

Brazil

I have tha same problem with my Mini.
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_9ok6b2frIhHC Posted at 10-25 18:34
I have tha same problem with my Mini.

Sorry to hear that, if the drone is brand-new, you are recommended to contact your reseller for a replacement. Or please contact DJI support support@dji.com for further assistance.
2020-10-25
Use props
djiuser_9MhZdaInFcla
New

United Kingdom

Exactly the same error messages after first flight with DJI Mini 2, nothing seems to be wrong...
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_9MhZdaInFcla Posted at 1-17 08:22
Exactly the same error messages after first flight with DJI Mini 2, nothing seems to be wrong...

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue, could you please show me a screenshot of the error message in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-1-18
Use props
klausgreiner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469820 ft

Brazil

Same problems as show in this thread.
The weird thing is I've jumping from a lot of version an this error has been following me around since them so It makes me beleive that its a software problem and not a hardware one which one need repair.
Somedays it just decides to work and other days if I keep restarting long enough it just comes backs and works perfectly.
HEEELP
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

klausgreiner Posted at 1-27 05:24
[view_image]
The weird thing is I've jumping from a lot of version an this error has been following me around since them so It makes me beleive that its a software problem and not a hardware one which one need repair.

Hi there, sorry for the issue. I had checked the error codes with our engineers, we may still suggest that you send the drone back to our service center for further diagnosis. If you are located in Brazil, please send an email to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case. Thank you.
2021-1-28
Use props
Gorgeous
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3562270 ft
Malaysia

Hello there. @DJI TEAM I've been experiencing an error on my Mini 2. (Vision Sensor Error). It just pop up suddenly during my flight. After that I bring the quad closer and let it hovers in front of me. Checked the bottom sensor and it's working fine but on my screen still got the error message warning. Finally I landed the quad, turn off the power including controller etc. Then power it on again and the warning for sensor error that I received previously is already gone. I finished my flight with the remaining current battery and no more error warning receive. To make sure of it I did another flight with a full battery and there is no more warning error whatsoever. Hope it will stay that way. I still concern about that error message and really hope DJI TEAM can explain why is that happen in the 1st place. I bought the fly more combo just 2 weeks ago and never ever crash it yet. Here some pic regarding the issues that might help the team. Thanks and Cheers from Malaysia
Screenshot_20210221-012432.png

pic1

pic1
2021-2-26
Use props
mark117h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Hi giogioux.
Have you had a crash possibly, also have you ever left the gimbal cover on when calibrating or starting up the drone.
2021-2-26
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

You will need to either take your drone back to the store you bought it for a replacement, or send it into the DJI tech team for analysis. The Downward Vision Sensor errors almost certainly point to a faulty gimbal coaxial cable. The error codes - 180016, 180017 and 180030/31 appear only intermittently and do not effect the aircraft's flight, hover or landing. But, eventually these error codes will result in the drone being unable to take-off and you will not be able to clear the error message on the Fly app.

Get your drone replaced asap as sooner rather than later it will not be able to fly due to the faulty coaxial cable.

2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_arrceLatf9TP
New

Brazil

klausgreiner Posted at 1-27 05:24
[view_image]
The weird thing is I've jumping from a lot of version an this error has been following me around since them so It makes me beleive that its a software problem and not a hardware one which one need repair.

how did you solve your problem?
2021-5-9
Use props
klausgreiner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469820 ft

Brazil

djiuser_arrceLatf9TP Posted at 5-9 05:07
how did you solve your problem?

Didn't stored the drone inside my drawer and is there since the problem started
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_mP7gPGslGMCt
New

Ukraine

Эта проблема. Как решить???
2021-11-12
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a friend that has this issue today and end up crashing the Mavic Mini but he was able to recover it. Here the flying log.

DJIFlightRecord_2022-01-04_[10-13-04].zip

386.17 KB, Down times: 27

2022-1-4
Use props
Yogesh Gurunath Mhatre
New

India

Please help
2022-1-5
Use props
djiuser_OdaBFvYheeO3
New

United States

Same issue. Any idea cost to repair?
2022-2-2
Use props
djiuser_cgeVQu3fDGVc
New
Flight distance : 567585 ft
Brazil

OLÁ, ESTOU COM O MESMO PROBLEMA E NAO SEI OQUE FAZER. ESTAVA VOANDO O DRONE NORMALMENTE, QUANDO APÓS O POUSO APARECEU ESSA MENSAGEM: "erro do sensor visual inferior. entre em contato com o suporte dji (code: 180016)" PEÇO AJUDA AO SUPORTE DA DJI. MEU E-MAIL: gabrielmello2@gmail.com , Brasil, Pernambuco.
Screenshot_20220519-231053.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-221540.jpg
2022-5-19
Use props
FIRPERBOY
lvl.1

Uruguay

djiuser_cgeVQu3fDGVc Posted at 5-19 18:26
OLÁ, ESTOU COM O MESMO PROBLEMA E NAO SEI OQUE FAZER. ESTAVA VOANDO O DRONE NORMALMENTE, QUANDO APÓS O POUSO APARECEU ESSA MENSAGEM: "erro do sensor visual inferior. entre em contato com o suporte dji (code: 180016)" PEÇO AJUDA AO SUPORTE DA DJI. MEU E-MAIL: gabrielmello2@gmail.com , Brasil, Pernambuco.[Image]

Gabriel
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_ukO906OrvhbQ
New
Flight distance : 30551 ft
Dominican Republic

I was able to fly my drone for a full day after trying and trying over and over again, and when I thought the “issue” was fixed I started to get the same errors…
Besides sending it to DJI… any other solution?
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_5gCz2bnHSc0x
New
Flight distance : 142152 ft

Argentina

buenos dias, tengo un mini 2 con el mismo problema, cual fue la solucion, este tema es de 2 años atras.
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_5gCz2bnHSc0x
New

Argentina

2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_5gCz2bnHSc0x
New

Argentina

klausgreiner Posted at 2021-1-27 05:24
[view_image]

Hola, como lo has solucionado? Tengo los mismos problemas de errores y no puedo volar. Saludos desde Argentina.
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_TcLelxgU8Fxd
New

Nigeria

I have same issues after crash with my mavic mini
And am from Nigeria
I really need help
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_TcLelxgU8Fxd Posted at 4-25 05:28
I have same issues after crash with my mavic mini
And am from Nigeria
I really need help

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the unpleasant experience. May we ask for a screenshot of the error messages for confirmation? Since the drone crashed, we highly recommend you reach out to your dealer/seller for assistance in sending the drone for repair. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser_6HUgZQVtVFQV
New
India

Guys i am facing the same issue …Has anyone here resolved the issue…plz assist
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules