Video Issue
1555 6 2020-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CruiseChef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200203 ft
United States

I got my Tello a couple days ago and realized it has an issue with the Pixel 3 and recording videos.  Not a problem,  I went out and bought a throwdownandroid phone as a deticated controller and to record videos. It's a Motorolla E5

Well, the phone works and records videos but im getting this funcky greenish yellow bar in the video.  However the photos are perfect.
Any ideas?  See video link below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aLGCbT2R9bnaCJEWA
2020-4-20
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you seeing the green line in the cameras display or does it show up after you import the footage to the computer?
2020-4-20
Use props
CruiseChef
lvl.1
United States

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 4-20 10:45
Are you seeing the green line in the cameras display or does it show up after you import the footage to the computer?

Both but the video that is saved is worse.  
2020-4-20
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

CruiseChef Posted at 4-20 12:47
Both but the video that is saved is worse.

I would open up a case with DJI about the issue. If you haven't had it more than 30 days maybe try exchanging it for a new one as your might be defective.
2020-4-20
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,
This problem is mainly caused by the compatibility of the mobile device, please use other mobile devices to test if the problem still persist, it is suggested to use mobile devices of models in the below recommended list.
Hope my reply could help you.
20200421205232.png
2020-4-21
Use props
CruiseChef
lvl.1
United States

RYZE Posted at 4-21 04:54
Dear,
This problem is mainly caused by the compatibility of the mobile device, please use other mobile devices to test if the problem still persist, it is suggested to use mobile devices of models in the below recommended list.
Hope my reply could help you.

Bummer,  I went out and bought that phone becuase my Pixel 3 doesnt work either.

Any update coming to fix the Pixel 3 issue?
2020-4-21
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

CruiseChef Posted at 4-21 05:04
Bummer,  I went out and bought that phone becuase my Pixel 3 doesnt work either.

Any update coming to fix the Pixel 3 issue?

Dear,
We feel sincerely sorry that Pixel 3 is not in the compatible list thus its stability and compatibility with Tello can’t be ensured. In regarding this, we respectfully suggest you try the compatible devices, if the same problem occurs with the recommended device, please send the drone back for a furthur examination.

We value your precious feedback, could you please provide us the screenshot of the version of your Android system? We will diliver the information to our R&D deparment. The recommended devices list is published on offcial website as well, any modification and update will be renewed timely.

Anyway, we apology for the inconvenience brought to you.
2020-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules