Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_koptercam_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2864557 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi there,

Recently purchased an Agras MG-1S system.
We have the drone setup, however we cannot fly the drone as the APP will not communicate with the online Agras Agriculture Management Tool.
I found another thread here regarding the same issue I am facing: https://forum.dji.com/thread-137231-1-1.html

Both the drone and controller are on the latest firmware, I have confirmed network connection on the app, I have registered and created a profile with the online Agriculture Management Tool platform & the drone profile on the management app also says the drone is ONLINE, however the app continues to say that the account has not been registered.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_3726 copy.jpg IMG_3729.jpg

2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi _koptercam_, regarding your issue, could you please help us try the troubleshooting steps as follow:1. Please confirm that the account you are logged in is the activation account or the account of the owner DJI authorized to use the aircraft.
2. If yes, please log in to DJI Agricultural Management Platform us-ag2.dji.com to create a team.
3. After the team is created, log in again with your account on the remote controller.
2020-4-22
Use props
djiuser_QcnmyCgqXCYH
New

Iran

me too i have the problem too
2020-10-10
Use props
djiuser_QcnmyCgqXCYH
New

Iran

i can not create a team no option to be owner
2020-10-10
Use props
djiuser_cMtvzJndMet9
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

djiuser_QcnmyCgqXCYH Posted at 2020-10-10 11:57
i can not create a team no option to be owner

Hi,
I had the same problem, because I only activated the rc, and it triggered that error (this account has not been registered on the dji agriculture management platform. please contact your platform administrator ). but when i activated the aircraft the team was created automatically and the error was solve.
2021-9-16
Use props
Agras NZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1843015 ft

New Zealand

I have had the same issue, and logging out and back in on the controller fixed the problem. This forum has certainly been more help than the New Zealand DJI distributor!!!
2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules