Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with Dji Ronin Sc
19152 32 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bharat Lama
New
Nepal

Please help me , I am facing many problem with Ronin Sc , 1. Frimware can't be update, 2. Motor is not working, 3. When i connect gimbal with app it shows 0% battery, even i have charged battery full. without an app i try to autotune but its doesn't work and shows Red light.
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bharat Lama, sorry for the trouble with Ronin SC, did the Ronin SC connect to the APP via Bluetooth successfully? Please troubleshoot according to the steps below if the firmware cannot be updated.
1. Check whether the version of the app is the latest.
2. Check whether the mobile device is connected to the Internet.
3. Ensure that the mobile device is not disconnected from the Ronin-SC during the update.
4. Please replace the mobile device, restart the Ronin-SC, and try again.
2020-4-21
Use props
Bharat Lama
New
Nepal

Thanks for fast reply..As u say I tried same ways, Really feeling disappoint and scare of my dad
Screenshot_20200421-175330.jpg
Screenshot_20200421-191835.jpg
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bharat Lama Posted at 4-21 05:42
Thanks for fast reply..As u say I tried same ways, Really feeling disappoint and scare of my dad

Please ensure there is no other Bluetooth enabled and the connection between APP and Ronin SC is fixed, the battery level is above 20%, then follow the tutorial video below to try again. If there is still no luck, please re-install your Ronin APP or have a try with another mobile phone.
If the issue persists, may we have a video of your operation for further verification?
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_YLbGqNcvECBi
New

Paraguay

Buenas me podrían ayudar tengo problemas con mi ronin sc al momento de usar la palanca virtual me salta que no esta conectado el obturador que puede causar fallas y esta todo conectado por mi cámara que es un EOS m50
2020-9-17
Use props
djiuser_YLbGqNcvECBi
New

Paraguay

2020-9-17
Use props
djiuser_qGbmKme1y9lq
lvl.1
United States

My ronin sc isn’t working. It’ll turn on but the joy stick doesnt work I tried auto tuning it n that doesn’t work either I got it last week. I balanced it it said everything was excellent
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qGbmKme1y9lq Posted at 10-25 14:33
My ronin sc isn’t working. It’ll turn on but the joy stick doesnt work I tried auto tuning it n that doesn’t work either I got it last week. I balanced it it said everything was excellent

Sorry for the trouble with Ronin-SC, which camera are you using? Please refer to the compatibility list here and make sure the correct cable is used and setup method is proper: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=ronin-sc
2020-10-25
Use props
djiuser_qGbmKme1y9lq
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-25 19:36
Sorry for the trouble with Ronin-SC, which camera are you using? Please refer to the compatibility list here and make sure the correct cable is used and setup method is proper: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=ronin-sc

I got a Panasonic lumix g 7 n I got the correct cord to control my to make it compatible. I used it a couple times. One day I tried to auto tune it n it got to shaking real bad
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qGbmKme1y9lq Posted at 10-26 02:51
I got a Panasonic lumix g 7 n I got the correct cord to control my to make it compatible. I used it a couple times. One day I tried to auto tune it n it got to shaking real bad

Hello, as the Panasonic G7N is not on our compatibility list, some camera function cannot be achieved. https://www.dji.com/cn/support/compatibility?product=ronin-sc
2020-10-27
Use props
djiuser_qGbmKme1y9lq
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-27 03:48
Hello, as the Panasonic G7N is not on our compatibility list, some camera function cannot be achieved. https://www.dji.com/cn/support/compatibility?product=ronin-sc

It’s not the function cause it was working before. Even if ion got the camera on the gimble the gimble still doesn’t work. Like it’s not working at all the green light just turns on
2020-10-28
Use props
djiuser_qGbmKme1y9lq
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-27 03:48

And I kno a couple of people wit the same camera n gimble
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_qGbmKme1y9lq Posted at 10-28 03:03
And I kno a couple of people wit the same camera n gimble

Hello there, we are sorry for the product experience you got with the Ronin-SC. Could you please share any video regarding to the issue you mentioned above? We can help to check it with our engineer to see if any solution can be reach out.

However, as we indicated previously, the Panasonic G7N is not on our camera compatibility list, we may not guarantee the functions can achieved well on the Ronin-SC.

Let us know if you have further questions.
2020-10-29
Use props
djiuser_vGrVUf8fAEuG
lvl.1
United States

My ronin sc is also just flat out not work. I balance it I turn it on, and it spins uncontrollably. I have no idea what to do. This is legit my first gimbal. It says the motors arent on. I can't balance test it, I can't auto tune it, lit doesn't do jack all. And the green light just blinks.
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_vGrVUf8fAEuG Posted at 12-26 17:57
My ronin sc is also just flat out not work. I balance it I turn it on, and it spins uncontrollably. I have no idea what to do. This is legit my first gimbal. It says the motors arent on. I can't balance test it, I can't auto tune it, lit doesn't do jack all. And the green light just blinks.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered, please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with a video so we can help to check the details of the issue, we'll follow up and do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_lk5ZBv8DfHRp
New
France

I have the exact same problem, motors not working anymore. Battery fully charged, Ronin SC turned on, and then nothing. App shows 0% battery. It used to work very well before. Is there a solution? What can I do?
2021-2-7
Use props
fans0f93bf7d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I have recently bought that Ronin SC.  I am finding that when I place my iPhone XR on the hot show to act as active track, the camera nearly always looses track and then spins out of control.  Also the camera is nightmarish to balance with the phone holder, but every time I succeed and then do the balance test, half way through the test  the motors go into sleep mode and I have to literally catch the camera to prevent damage to the lens as it would hit the gimble.
2021-2-17
Use props
djiuser_liSs1KItRjvd
New

India

PLEASE HELP!! Everytime I click on my user profile settings in my DJI app, my Ronin sc stops responding, motors all dead, can't even turn off my gimble( had to slide off my battery grip in order to turn it off)  and non of the buttons nor the joystick working. In short my gimble dies if I click on my user profile settings. what shall I do? Please do reply.
2021-7-3
Use props
Malachi Manny Fitten
New

United States

My DJI RONIN SC keeps jerking and moving upside-down randomly even AFTER I balance it!!
2021-8-21
Use props
Brinner Claudio
New

Peru

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-4-21 05:33
Hi Bharat Lama, sorry for the trouble with Ronin SC, did the Ronin SC connect to the APP via Bluetooth successfully? Please troubleshoot according to the steps below if the firmware cannot be updated.
1. Check whether the version of the app is the latest.
2. Check whether the mobile device is connected to the Internet.

Hello, I have a similar problem, I have the latest version of the app, I connect with the RONIN SC, in the app it tells me that it is connected, but the battery percentage is 0% (the Ronin is charged to 100 %) and I can not see any parameters of the Ronin and I can not update the firmware either, I leave reference images.

2021-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Brinner Claudio Posted at 10-22 21:12
Hello, I have a similar problem, I have the latest version of the app, I connect with the RONIN SC, in the app it tells me that it is connected, but the battery percentage is 0% (the Ronin is charged to 100 %) and I can not see any parameters of the Ronin and I can not update the firmware either, I leave reference images.

[view_image][view_image]

Sorry that you're having this issue. Please clean the touch pin between the gimbal and battery to see if the battery level issue can be solved. If the problem persists, please contact our support team through the link below to start a case. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-10-23
Use props
AlexB60
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

Bonjour , je viens de recevoir mon dji ronin sc,j'ai un i phone xr.J'ai connecter mon ronin sc au bluetooth de l'i phone , j'ai téléchargé l'application sur le site officiel et j'ai connecter mon compte. Et maintenant l'application ne détecte aucun équipement impossible de se connecter. J'ai essayé de retélécharger l'appli, j'ai essayé avec d'autres appareils qui sont dans la liste de comptabilité, rien à faire cela ne fonctionne pas ! Avez-vous une solution ?
2022-6-2
Use props
therayvis
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI,

A Ronin-SC has stopped working where I work.

Defective Ronin-SC video link

https://youtu.be/5UMKq_6S_E4

It would be great if there is a solution or some support regarding the issues that are being shown in the video.

Best regards,

Ray

2022-7-8
Use props
djiuser_umB0YIOYDOYi
New
Flight distance : 447746 ft
Switzerland

Hello
I bought the Ronin SC but my camera is not compatible.
Is there any solution…?
Thanks
2022-9-19
Use props
djiuser_tjvkdisYWW3x
New

India

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-12-27 03:00
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered, please send us an email to , provide us with a video so we can help to check the details of the issue, we'll follow up and do our best to help this out. Thanks.
Even  im facing  the same proble can u give me solution  on this plz
djiuser_vGrVUf8fAEuG
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_tjvkdisYWW3x
New

India

I'm facing the same problem can you please provide me with the solution
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_tjvkdisYWW3x Posted at 9-23 09:45
Even  im facing  the same proble can u give me solution  on this plz
djiuser_vGrVUf8fAEuG

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we know more information about your issue?
2022-9-25
Use props
LuchoW
New

Paraguay

Brinner Claudio Posted at 2021-10-22 21:12

[view_image][view_image]

Buenas,tengo un problema casi igual a este, a diferencia que el mío se desconecta sólo, sólo se conectar un rato, aparece que tiene batería 0% y seguidamente ya salta un mensaje de bluetooth desconectado... si alguien me da un poco de luz..
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_OMVsLFvzIhjS
lvl.1

India

2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_OMVsLFvzIhjS
lvl.1

India

2023-1-25
Use props
suraj swer
lvl.1

India

plz fix this
2023-1-25
Use props
suraj swer
lvl.1

India

2023-1-25
Use props
Nelvin Gampal
New

Philippines

Hello, can you help me to fix my dji ronin sc, recently i experience a trouble when im using a gimbal, when i turn it on, the tilt motor not functioning even the gimbal has already balance, and after turning on it gradually turning, and i dont know what's happen. Ihope someone can answer my questions. thank you
2023-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules