DJI Agras Management Platform: Plot Management
3297 5 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FC Mosquito
lvl.4

United States

Does anyone know how to import fields from the RC to the DJI Agras Management Platform, Plot Management?

We have created a number of fields on the the RC and want to review them and modify before treatments are made.  

On the RC we are currently running 02.01.0012 Firmware and it says it is current.

2020-4-21
Use props
FC Mosquito
lvl.4

United States

I figured out how to upload Fields to DJI AG.

From home page select the sandwich button on the top left corner.
Select the top icon that looks like a piece of paper with the top left corner folded
Select "Fields"
Top right corner of slide out window is a download and upload arrow.
Select upload (one on the right)
Select "All" then UPLOAD

I am hoping once we edit the sites on desktop and I select download it will update the sites to the RC.
2020-4-21
Use props
FC Mosquito
lvl.4

United States

Update #2

DJI Agras Management Platform, Plot Management only lets you edit the name.  

Does anyone know if the vertices can be edited within Plot Management?  Not very useful!
2020-4-21
Use props
FC Mosquito
lvl.4

United States

2020-4-21
Use props
RLWood6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't see ANY ability to upload maps on mine   I just assumed that the map I created on the remote (since it said "syncing") it meant it was uploading the map to AG
2022-5-11
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be SUPER helpful to prep the maps on a PC (software or the AG website). Allegedly , I get a free year subscription to DJI Terra (which I'm not sure if it will help with any of this) with purchase of T30.  BUT... no one has been able to help me figure out why I haven't received my invitation code to the software.
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules