Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What does rtkflag mean to push content?
1463 2 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-doc
Hong Kong

rtkflag identifies the status of RTK: 0-no positioning, 16-point positioning mode, 34-RTK floating point solution, 50-RTK fixed solution.

---------------------

Note: When the value of the status bit is 50, it is in the RTK fixed solution state, and the positioning accuracy is the highest at this time.

• SDK version: PSDK 1.5.x
  • Applicable models: M210 V2 RTK

2020-4-21
Use props
Massariolo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 233376 ft
Brazil

Hello I need help.  rtkflag identifies the RTK status: 0-no positioning, 16-point positioning mode, 34-RTK floating point solution, 50-RTK fixed solution.  my Matrice 210 RTK V1 only stays at 0, how do I configure it to give the precision I need, how do I configure my equipment because now I can't use it as RTK because the processing is going wrong.
2-25 12:40
Use props
ALEXANDRO MASSARIOLO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 233376 ft
Brazil

Hello Simon how are you?
look, I couldn't downgrade, the beep doesn't appear, it stays without any signal for several minutes almost 30 minutes no downgrade, I made images of the errors and sent you as an attachment, I created a text file as mentioned I renamed it and nothing too, I took pictures of the current firmware of my equipment and I'm going to download a dow of the aircraft too but it didn't work either.

I'm going to update the aircraft again to the current version again and be alone to see this one from the camera, crystalsky version and dji pilot flight app would have problems?
7-11 18:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules