Status LED Meaning
908 1 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike3.141
New

United States

I was flying my mini (4 months old) and it went into "hault catch fire and burn mode" mid flight crach landing in shallow fresh water. I fished it out and right away (within 20 minutes) started the procedure to dry it out which included using compressed air to remove as much of  the moisture as possable, then I put it in a plastic bag with about a pound of fresh desiccant, and elevated the environment temperature to 100 degrees F (37.8C) for 48 hours.   
Now when I put the batter back in and put it on the charge I get two of the battery LEDs blink in a constant 3 flash pattern. Does anybody know what that means?

And where do I go from here?

Thanks

2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize to read your drone crashed and landed in the water, may we confirm which LEDs keep blinking three times? Please follow the picture below to verify the LED number. And we have some instructions of the battery status in User Manual for your reference.
But since your battery has been water-damaged, we do not recommend to keep using it for the safety concern, so does the drone. If the accident has nothing to do with the pilot operation, please start a ticket online and send in for the data analysis: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav LED.png battery protection machanisms.png
2020-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules