858 3 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1tiktak
New
Flight distance : 13891 ft
United States

Hello,

This is my second drone, I bought the refresh and right after purchasing(Good thing I did) I summoned the drone to fly back to home after a quick flight. And not sure what happened but the drone didn't detect the tree branches and ran right into them. Causing one of the front legs to snap to of socket, I managed to fix it. But I am a little upset my drone crashed itself, I should have never trusted the sensors. Now the drone has some scratches but all is working, I just really wish I didn't have to use my newly purchased refresh to get a new drone. Any thoughts or experience with customer support?
2020-4-21
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well with the current state of things it will take a bit longer than normal to process your claim but I would open up a claim anyways to see what they can do.
2020-4-21
Use props
1tiktak
New
Flight distance : 13891 ft
United States

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 4-21 12:22
Well with the current state of things it will take a bit longer than normal to process your claim but I would open up a claim anyways to see what they can do.

Thanks! can you give me some insight on the correct way to open up a claim? As I said I did manage to fix the drone and flys perfect now, but a little scuffed up.
2020-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1tiktak Posted at 4-21 12:29
Thanks! can you give me some insight on the correct way to open up a claim? As I said I did manage to fix the drone and flys perfect now, but a little scuffed up.

Try here - https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules