Problem connection via router
3074 4 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PingAndPong
lvl.1

French Polynesia

Hi, after the robot scan the QR code i have the *bip* sound i waited a long time but nothing happen. Can someone help me ?
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, first please ensure that the wire that connects the gimbal and transmission is connected, the setup of RoboMaster S1 has been configured.

1. First, connect the mobile device via Wi-Fi (ensure the mobile device is connected to the mobile network or has a SIM card inserted). Restart the S1, and then connect via the router.

2. Check if the router meets the following requirements, or use another qualified router. Here are the recommended routers:
S1.png
3. Try to enable the mobile device’s hotspot and then connect (In this case, the mobile device is serving as a router and it builds the WLAN environment). If the S1 can be connected via the mobile device while unable to connect to the router, then it can be that the router may not be supported or the router communication is abnormal.

4. For computer, please ensure to choose “wired connection”, the Wi-Fi name and password input match the router that the computer is connected to via network cables, and the devices are in the same LAN environment.

5. Please also try to disable the firewall and try again.
See if this helps.

2020-4-22
Use props
PingAndPong
lvl.1

French Polynesia

Okay thank you, i will try that and see if it work for me
2020-4-22
Use props
gpvillamil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United States

Sometimes the display brightness of the device you are using can blow out the camera on the S1. Try lowering the screen brightness and try again. This has resolved 100% of my connection issues with an iPhone or iPad.
2020-4-22
Use props
PingAndPong
lvl.1

French Polynesia

i tried to lower the brightness it still doesnt work. But i think the problem is with my router.
If im not wrong my model is a tg797n v2, i think it's old model it's been years im using it. i tried to look for his feature but cant found them.
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules