iPhone not connecting to Mavic Mini Controller
3375 5 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
2Moose2
lvl.1
United States

As of recently, my IPhone will not connect to my Mavic Mini Controller during the first phase of connecting the drone. I thought it was simply the cable as I tried connecting another phone a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active with the micro USB connector that came in the box with the Fly More Mavic Mini Combo and it worked. I bought a new cable for my IPhone and tried to connect it but it won't connect. I'm confused as I know it can't be my controller as it worked with another cable but for a Samsung, not an Iphone, however I am doubting that as it won't charge. It still has 3/4 of a battery left. At the same time, i tried two different Iphone cables and both of them haven't worked. I have never dropped my remote controller or damaged any cable in any way, therefore I know this isn't a damage problem unless if something inside the controller, like a wire, has been destroyed or damaged. I hope to find this fixed soon as I love flying my drone and taking photos. Thank you for your help and your time.
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi 2Moose2, sorry for the difficulties in connecting to the iPhone, may we have the specific model of your iPhone? What is its OS version? Have you tried to re-install the DJI Fly APP? Please ensure to sync your flight records and back up the important footage before re-installing. Did you purchase the extra lightning cable from DJI store?
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_LRysgUpicGdY
New
Flight distance : 280692 ft
Slovakia

Did u tried a different iphone ?
2020-5-2
Use props
martinezm4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same issue here. Not luck in connecting the DJI mavic mini with an iphone. I tried several iphone models ( Iphone X, Iphone 8, Iphone 6, Iphone SE 2) and same message in the DJI app when I connect the iphone: "Accessory not supported". I tried also with 2 different cables ( both original ones). When using an android device ( Samsung A40), no problem whatsoever. Could there be any isssue with the RC even though is working fine with an android device? Could you be so kidn to assist, please?
Thanks in advance.

2020-6-27
Use props
BP Airsports
New

Australia

I have the same issue. My iPhone 6S with ISO 11.4.1 does not connect to the controller and Mavic Mini SE, but my IPhone 8 does with ISO 13:7does work perfectly. I want to use my IPhone 6 as  it’s recommended to use with this drone, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. FYI the IPhone 6 can not be updated any further, it has the last estimate version that it can download.
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BP Airsports Posted at 7-20 21:21
I have the same issue. My iPhone 6S with ISO 11.4.1 does not connect to the controller and Mavic Mini SE, but my IPhone 8 does with ISO 13:7does work perfectly. I want to use my IPhone 6 as  it’s recommended to use with this drone, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. FYI the IPhone 6 can not be updated any further, it has the last estimate version that it can download.

Hi there, may I confirm that did you upgrade the app on your iPhone 6S to the latest version? If no, please update the app to see if it works. If not, please reinstall the app for a test.
2021-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules