814 6 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XWB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766877 ft
Hong Kong

Dear all,

I was wandering with the 12 cameras (+- a few) on the Mavic 2, is there a way to get the foootage of the OA cameras through an api or something?
I am interested in training my on AI on Obstacle Avoidence and stuff like that and I also find that having a few more camera angles will be fun. I know its really low quality, unlike the Skydio 2 but is there a way? Like through DEBUG mode or something? Just interested, not really planning to do it. Many thanks.

Idea Rights Reserved
2020-4-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

No, you will not be able to do this because only the main camera has access to the SD card and video processing circuitry. The OA cameras are all connected directly to the OA processing ASICS.
2020-4-21
Use props
XWB
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Geebax Posted at 4-21 22:16
No, you will not be able to do this because only the main camera has access to the SD card and video processing circuitry. The OA cameras are all connected directly to the OA processing ASICS.

Wait but the developers at DJI will probably be able to? I am trying to aim for a 3D environment scan like:

If they can, you can reroute stuff and make the Mavic do what you want to do like the Tello?

Btw, what language do DJI drones even run on?
2020-4-21
Use props
XWB
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Geebax Posted at 4-21 22:16
No, you will not be able to do this because only the main camera has access to the SD card and video processing circuitry. The OA cameras are all connected directly to the OA processing ASICS.

Thanks very much for your information. However, I think there must be an internal way to do that?
2020-4-21
Use props
XWB
lvl.4
Hong Kong

I found something about the OnBoard SDK, let me check it out:
https://djisdksupport.zendesk.co ... 1790793-Onboard-SDK
2020-4-21
Use props
XWB
lvl.4
Hong Kong

https://djisdksupport.zendesk.co ... with-the-Manifest-2
2020-4-21
Use props
XWB
lvl.4
Hong Kong

In DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic (Calibration Screen)
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules