Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Technical Discussion - Rules Announcement
5237 32 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-dev

Hong Kong

Grow, Share and Harvest
DJI SDK developer forum is a space to help developers collaborate with the DJI Developer Community and build their products. Under "Technical Communication" developers can discuss and solve problems, ask for clarification on requirements and share their experiences using the DJI SDK

Rules of DJI Community:

• Always remain respectful and friendly - this is our number one rule. Please use your best judgement/manners and refrain from personal attacks, verbal hostililty or other communication that can harm the harmony of the DJI Developer Community
  • Sharing high-quality comments and experiences will be rewarded
  • Write clear and concise questions, use your best communication skills and practice patience when answering
  • Any behavior that violates the "Rules of DJI Community" will have a negative consequence.

Guidelines for posting a thread:

Consult with existing resources prior to posting:
Thread Language Limitation:
Please use English to post a thread.

Thread Topics:
If the existing resources cannot solve your problem, please post your topic in this forum for help and feedback, if they fall under one of these categories:

• Technical consultation (How to): How to use a function of XX
  • Problem feedback (Bug): When using interfaces or documents, there are problems or errors
  • Experience sharing (Share): Share your experience, you will get more rewards

Thread Title Guidelines:
Label your Post title in the simplest and clearest terms - see below for a recommended format:

• Technical consultation issues:

How do I use XXXX
            Can I use XXXXXX to XXXX
            What is XXXXX

• Feedback

When using XXXXX, an error is reported
            Error message XXXXXX
            Document error XXXXXX

• Submit requirements needed

In the XXXX scene, you need to use the XXX function

Please note: If you would like protect your privacy, you can use the online form to send the feedback directly to the DJI Developer Support team

Thread content Guidelines:
Submit your question using a template

• Product Information (required): Drone model, Third-party development board model
  • Version Information (required): SDK version, Drone and Controller firmware and DJI Assistant 2
  • Function Module (required): the module in question, such as the Camera Manager
  • Environment (required): such as indoor or outdoor
  • Description of Problem (required): such as time, place, cause, etc.

• Please select the appropriate sections such as MSDK, PSDK, OSDK, etc.
  • Please do not publish the questions and consultation questions in other  forum categories
  • If you have developer non-SDK specific related problems with firmware, account, etc., please post the problem under the "General" section.

-------------
Note:
This forum only supports DJI Developer SDK technical issues. For questions about other DJI SDK, please send  an E-mail to:
Tello SDK: dev@ryzerobotics.com
RoboMaster SDK: dev@dji.com
Livox SDK: dev@livoxtech.com

2020-4-22
Use props
George / გიორგი
New

Georgia

yooooo how is it going?
2020-10-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1944820 ft
Netherlands

Never saw this post before. But it has been here quite a while I see!
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_LStt877MNyOK
lvl.2

Palestine

thanks a lot for sharing
2020-11-26
Use props
djiuser_KmfBocqxRuF1
New

United States

What is margin on the pilot pe app when mapping? It’s set at 25m default.
2020-12-3
Use props
djiuser_1or30K5bKiY8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 520302 ft
United States

I'm new to this forum and have a question I bought a used Phanton vision 2 for 100 bucks the camera works but doesn't cast to phone also not getting gps to lock in I know the camera problem is the wifi module but my question is what radio protocol is the phantom 2 vision im going to do a vtx mod 2000mw But I also want to use my Taranis I've looked inside the craft and recognize it's prehistoric configuration with PDB Flight controller and individual ESCs ...
2020-12-17
Use props
djiuser_rweGh3TTUrNA
New
India

I have a mavic mini 1 and am unable to connect the remote to aircraft. It connects for few seconds and then loses connection. It shows error of sensor and other compass related errors for that few seconds. Error is attached for reference.
Please help what to do. Also the shutdown button for aircraft is not working properly. I have to take off the battery to turn it off. What is the issue? How to fix?
Screenshot_20201219-172435.jpg
2020-12-19
Use props
djiuser_AHeBxswzXm4f
New
Sweden

I have been trying to figure out this problem I have and wonder if someone could help me. I use the rsc2 with the sony a6300. And the problem is that I can’t get the image transmition to work on the phone while having the Raven eye plugged into the gimbal, if I have, the phone screen turns black.
It works if the Raven eye is not connected to the gimbal but then I can only record to the phone itself via the app and not to the memory card.
I really need help guys!
2020-12-29
Use props
djiuser_AHeBxswzXm4f
New
Sweden

I have been trying to figure out this problem I have and wonder if someone could help me. I use the rsc2 with the sony a6300. And the problem is that I can’t get the image transmition to work on the phone while having the Raven eye plugged into the gimbal, if I have, the phone screen turns black.
It works if the Raven eye is not connected to the gimbal but then I can only record to the phone itself via the app and not to the memory card.
I really need help guys!
2020-12-29
Use props
djiuser_CV7gHL5Gy9qW
New
New Zealand

What kind of switch would I use to replace the ronin SC focus wheel with a zoom rocker so that I can zoom a Sony 18-105 with my thumb instead of using my left hand?
2020-12-31
Use props
djiuser_mSRJyqXqcI2I
New
Flight distance : 7283 ft
India

Hello
I have issue with Dji apps
After shooting when I go to browse photo I get grid then after selecting single photo to check back arrow does not allow me to go back to main flying menu
Check the video pls and guide me
I did delete app reinstall it

Formatted sd card

I have video if anyone care to watch it
1-5 17:23
Use props
djiuser_uGWf1dlshu4j
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

I bought a Mini 2 just a week or so ago and I have a strange problem which I can’t seem to understand. So, when the drone is hovering quite still, if I yaw it at least 180 degrees, the drone starts twitching and performs larger circle than it should, then stops in place and twitches a bit more before resuming normality. I have tried IMU several times and compass calibrations but it makes no difference. What could this problem be? The twitch is not affecting the camera, but the movement of the drone itself.

Thanks
Steve
1-6 08:17
Use props
djiuser_wiwQHEh3a6Oi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21841 ft
Finland

What happens if someone is ringin to your phone when you are flying your drone?
1-16 13:32
Use props
djiuser_TXztq5fVXELn
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All is anyone else experiencing the RC to lose connection at 800 metres with the mini 2, any suggestions on how to rectify this. Thanks.
1-25 03:28
Use props
Jean-Christophe Hugli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1073511 ft
Switzerland

Hello. I would like to buy the  Xiaomi Mi 10 lite but I don’t know if it works with the DJI Fly and if the smartphone fits in the remote contrôler. Thanks for your help
2-6 02:11
Use props
djiuser_RcCkx5WPYdSb
New

Republic of Lithuania

in fly tutorial step 3/4 isn't virtual sticks to complate tutorial. answer to email gintas666xxx@gmail.com
Screenshot_20210214_200335_dji.go.v5.jpg
2-14 11:40
Use props
djiuser_GU6Z8cPGQ4oo
New

United States

Hello just purchased a mini 2. I live by an airport and im trying to fly indoor at home. Its asking if im qualified to fly the drone. Can someone tell me what that means please.
2-15 08:42
Use props
djiuser_68op3zoZ1KIO
New

Italy

Hi, is possible to disable a wi-fi for long durable battery?
2-15 15:28
Use props
djiuser_nndS2x2RO5h5
lvl.1

United States

Need help plz...I open my  brand new mini 2 for the very fist time. I power the remote control on then I power the aircraft on. Without phone or app hooked up. The remote control and aircraft should link to eachother on there own and I should be able to fly correct? Without phone or app the rc and mini 2 link on there own right?
2-26 17:32
Use props
djiuser_WXgEln1hjHVe
New

Canada

New to this hobby I purchased a mavic 2 zoom And smart controller I notice you can put the mini microSD card in the drone as well as the smart controller not sure which one it should go into and what’s the difference if anyone could help that would be great
2-27 05:19
Use props
Kumaran Prasath
New

India

My Mavic air 2 4K videos are choppy. Other resolutions are fine. I had this issue just now for the first time . Have shouted with the same card 4K it still worked fine . How to solve it.
3-4 06:26
Use props
fans595f185b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78307 ft
  • >>>
Iraq

no You can receive an SMS code
3-17 19:04
Use props
djiuser_hlK3KaxC1BcD
lvl.1

United States

New gannet pro plus flew great out of box .4-5 flights .. now it will not arm? No hard landings and all green lights .. level surface and controller mapped fine .. what would be next step? Thanks murray
3-22 17:53
Use props
djiuser_hlK3KaxC1BcD
lvl.1

United States

I’m new drone owner of gannet pro plus... it will not arm. After 5 successful flights and no hard landings... all green lights channels map fine etc ... level ground ... what should be next step in trouble shooting .. thanks murray
3-22 18:01
Use props
djiuser_E8AYivvQpTuf
New

Malaysia

Hello. Im new user Mavic Air 2.

I want to know how may i check battery level for remote controller. Because when i fly suddenly i get pop up message said RC battery is low then this thing really disturb me because im cannot aware aboyt this. There is no icon for RC battery level.

One more thing, when i charge my RC, the light keep blinking non stop. So how would i know my RC is fully charged.

May someone help me explain about this thing.?
3-26 07:16
Use props
Paul Smith
lvl.2

Australia

Hi i have an fpv drone.
I have a message in the goggles saying that my phone region is not set.
Hiw can I set it?
I may have made a mistake during registration.
Thanks
Paul
3-27 06:25
Use props
djiuser_N9oAUxR6OE3P
New

United Arab Emirates

I hope one day you will produce drones that are water resistant. I bought dji mini 2 used it for a day. It accidentally fell in the water. Just like that. Good bye $400

Water damaged is unrepairable. Now Im depressed... still hoping it was just a dream
3-31 06:15
Use props
fansfcb99c9c
lvl.1

Russia

Hello!

I work in Russian company focused on video streaming and computer vision.
Now we have a task about re-streaming video from a drone to our video platform.

I know you have GO4 App which can stream to RTMP server - it's not enough for us because of some reasons. We're going to dive deeper and use app's SDK to convert video stream into our custom media stream container.
Therefore, some questins:

1) Is it possible to get live video stream only from GO 4, or DJI FLY also allows to work with video stream?
2) How is the video stream represented in SDK? h264 NAL units?

I cannot post this question in a new topic because of "Sorry, You have not selected theme type" error. Maybe you can help with everything))

Thanks in advance!

4-1 06:13
Use props
fansd904423a
New

United Arab Emirates

On the Mimo app how do I download and finished edited video from sky pixel?
4-10 00:18
Use props
djiuser_ONh0MMH9GEPu
New

United States

So im getting a motor error when I try and do a quick shot why
4-11 12:17
Use props
fans3a9be73c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36591 ft
Thailand

Have found after long search a suitable flight simulator for about 6 us dollars!
DRL
Runs well and good training to learn fpv.
Too bad that the from dji does not go on android, I do not understand and find it a naughty!
20210413_081439.jpg
20210413_081404.jpg
4-12 17:53
Use props
fans3a9be73c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36591 ft
Thailand

Have found after long search a suitable flight simulator for about 6 us dollars!
The name: DRL
Runs well and good training to learn fpv.
Too bad that the from dji does not go on android, I do not understand and find it a naughty!
20210413_081404.jpg
4-12 17:54
Use props
fans7b3308ac
New

United States

I can’t even order from the site and there is no one who can help me. My payment keeps getting declined but my bank says the payment is not even hitting the bank. Online support was useless and they sent me an email but I have gotten zero reply. Has anyone else had this issue?
yesterday 16:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules