Screensharing options?
1247 3 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SneakFPV
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello,

I just got the Goggles and i want to use the Caddx Vista as air unit but also i want to use my Crossfire.
Now the question is with this setup what are the options to screenshare with friends? or are they even able to watch you fly?

I know the Caddx Vista is compatible with hdmi to the smart controller but i do not want to use a controller like that.

If anyone has some options i would love to hear them

Thanks in advanced!
2020-4-22
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are no other screen sharing options available other than another set of goggles and eventually the smart controller. I have the smart controller, but am hoping that they come out with an HDMI dongle. I originally thought the connection to the smart controller would be wireless to the drone, but you need to plug the controller in to a set of goggles.
2020-4-22
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

DJI needs to give up hope of monetizing the FPV feed and just give it to the end users at a reasonable cost.  $600+ for a Smart Controller is a joke.
2020-4-23
Use props
digaus
lvl.1

Germany

mc54 Posted at 4-23 10:59
DJI needs to give up hope of monetizing the FPV feed and just give it to the end users at a reasonable cost.  $600+ for a Smart Controller is a joke.

Agreed. i think everyone would spend at least 50$ for a dongle...
2020-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules