Still no Android support for camera settings???
1199 12 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimShorrock
New

United Kingdom

I cant believe that the camera settings options available for iOS are still not available for Android users.
For gods sake the whole world is not Apple.

When will this happen, or do I have to elsewhere for a product that actually supports Android.
2020-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jim, considering the compatibility stability of Android devices, Android currently does not support adjusting camera parameters to enhance the stability of shooting. I will report your feedback to our engineers to notice. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your understanding.
2020-4-23
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-23 03:24
Hi Jim, considering the compatibility stability of Android devices, Android currently does not support adjusting camera parameters to enhance the stability of shooting. I will report your feedback to our engineers to notice. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your understanding.

What stability issues on android devices, my S10+ is rock solid. Just because DJI can't code on android doesn't mean it can't be done, I have loads of apps on my phone that allow access to different canmera settings and not one has a problem.
2020-4-23
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, sorry. That answer was a cop out. Never had issues with GoPro supporting Andoid.
2020-4-23
Use props
fans28b7c86f
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-23 03:24

SoRrY wE cAn't cOde AndRoiD. You should have made that extremely clear before we bought our osmo mobile. You didnt nake that very clear on your website or in any of your advertisements! Even your manuals are too small to read. What a rip off! I am never buying DJI products again!
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

thanks for the feedback. we are working on this.

I will let you know when mimo updates.
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans28b7c86f Posted at 4-23 20:46
SoRrY wE cAn't cOde AndRoiD. You should have made that extremely clear before we bought our osmo mobile. You didnt nake that very clear on your website or in any of your advertisements! Even your manuals are too small to read. What a rip off! I am never buying DJI products again!

We are sorry for the trouble. Please kindly refer to our R&D engineers' reply on 6#. Please kindly wait for the update.
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI MIMO1.3.0 supports 60fps video ,slowmotion(available for certain phone models).

other camera settings like exposure setting, we are still developing.
2020-5-26
Use props
djiuser_tAobnDqEwNLp
New

United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 5-26 02:00
DJI MIMO1.3.0 supports 60fps video ,slowmotion(available for certain phone models).

other camera settings like exposure setting, we are still developing.

Please tell me I'm looking at the wrong list and Samsung is included.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
Hong Kong

djiuser_tAobnDqEwNLp Posted at 5-27 14:15
Please tell me I'm looking at the wrong list and Samsung is included.

we refer to the android camera api to check whether it supports, say , 60fps, then MIMO app offers the option.
If the phone does not support the interface, DJI MIMO is unable to implement .

For Samsung, I search some thirdparty camera apps ,saying it denies the access:
maybe your samsung is in this case, and maybe samsung will deal with this issue in the future updates.

"Samsung’s implementation of the Android camera framework denies third party developers access to some feature that are available in the native Samsung camera app. This includes high-speed framerates such as 60fps, 120fps and 240fps." (https://filmicpro.helpscoutdocs. ... compatibility-guide)
2020-5-28
Use props
Guayar
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI-ytao Posted at 5-28 03:36
we refer to the android camera api to check whether it supports, say , 60fps, then MIMO app offers the option.
If the phone does not support the interface, DJI MIMO is unable to implement .

Yet other 3rd party applications does not have problem with that and it is possible to use 60p on Samsung..... So your explanation is crap... Still no slow motion on Sansung Galaxy Note 10. Please learn from Filmic Pro and add features or give them this SDK and let them make their application comaptible with your gimbal as your skills as developers are totally crap
2020-6-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I keep asking what 3rd party app that runs on all Android devices offers 60fps - and nobody can suggest one.  So... tell me, please!
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
  • >>>
China

Guayar Posted at 6-2 01:38
Yet other 3rd party applications does not have problem with that and it is possible to use 60p on Samsung..... So your explanation is crap... Still no slow motion on Sansung Galaxy Note 10. Please learn from Filmic Pro and add features or give them this SDK and let them make their application comaptible with your gimbal as your skills as developers are totally crap

My explanation quotes the statement from filmicpro if you click the link below and take a glimpse.

we will check the Sansung Galaxy Note 10 about the slowmotion support.
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules