Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cfixer alternative
1184 4 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkflier14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

My dji spark is having compass problems. I am believing it might be magnetized. I thought about buying a cfixer. It is not available on Amazon anymore, Vanvara digital only accepts PayPal, and it is super expensive on EBay for economy shipping and takes a whole month. I am thinking about just buying a new compass module. Before I do that, is there any good demagnetizer tool that you guys recommend that is reasonably priced and is available on Amazon? Thank you.
2020-4-22
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried downgrading the spark firmware to the very first firmware to see if that fixes your issue?
2020-4-23
Use props
sparkflier14
lvl.4

United States

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 4-23 09:28
Have you tried downgrading the spark firmware to the very first firmware to see if that fixes your issue?

I did downgrade it one step down from the latest firmware. I am not going to downgrade it to the first firmware because that would go behind the security firmware update that dji launched for the Spark.
2020-4-23
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

sparkflier14 Posted at 4-23 11:28
I did downgrade it one step down from the latest firmware. I am not going to downgrade it to the first firmware because that would go behind the security firmware update that dji launched for the Spark.

But you can always reapply the newest firmware back to the Spark after you take it down to the first firmware. I was just trying to see how the drone would act taking it back to the beginning when it was working. Firmware can break a lot of stuff also. If restoring the original Firmware doesn't fix the issue then you can just install all the current Firmware to today's date and then move onto the next step of the repair process.
2020-4-23
Use props
sparkflier14
lvl.4

United States

Update:I bought a watch demagnetizer on amazon for 29 dollars and free shipping. Another guy did the same thing in this one youtube video and it worked.
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules