Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sphere panoramas
823 7 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ismail.5626
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey so I keep saying these "tiny planet" photos all over the internet apparently to take them you have to take a 360 degree panorama on your spark, you do this in camera settings under panorama, on my spark though it only comes up with the portrait and landscape panorama option none of the sphere ones, I think I'm running latest firmware but I don't know how to check, anybody know what to do?
2020-4-22
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Import that landscape picture into an app like RollWorld and it creates the sphere for you
2020-4-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you have a Mac there is an app called Circular Studio that will create them too.
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, you can view the sphere panorama in the Playback page and the SkyPixel after you upload it. You can view the spherical panorama in an iOS device after it is uploaded in the SkyPixel page. Android does not support this function.
2020-4-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This is how I make them?
http://www.tricks-and-tips.nl/ph ... with-a-dji-panorama
2020-4-23
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

What version Go app are you using? use version 4.1.15 , you should see the sphere icon
sphere is after DJIGo4 4.1.14 and after firmware V 01.00.0700,

Just update your firmware and take https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-15-release/
2020-4-29
Use props
alubmana
lvl.3
United States

Maybe try scrolling the screen to see more options.  I know I had that issue a few years ago. I only saw the sphere, 180 and vertical pano choices. I had to scroll my iPhone screen to see the horizontal pano option.
Also, I don’t know if it matters but maybe make sure you’re not in sport mode.
2020-5-1
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are ways to make them on your phone, but I find it easier to make them on a PC using free software. Download Microsoft ICE and follow this video tutorial for great results.  
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules