3576 5 2020-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
briano216
lvl.2
Flight distance : 547697 ft
Australia

Hi

Does anyone know if there's a way to put the Ronin M on standby if you need to put it down?

Brian

2020-4-22
Use props
samux87
lvl.3

Italy

from the app you have to push un Motor pause in the dji assistant app, i remember was in the "more" page
2020-4-23
Use props
briano216
lvl.2
Australia

samux87 Posted at 4-23 04:28
from the app you have to push un Motor pause in the dji assistant app, i remember was in the "more" page

Thanks, samux87. After posting the above question, I saw the "KIll motor" option in the "More" page and realised that's like a standby option. I was hoping there would be some button on the Ronin itself that put it into standby but it seems there isn't.

Thanks for answering my question.
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi briano216, sorry for the late response, glad to know you found Motor Kill in the APP. It can be also activated via the RC, please check the details below. Motor Kill Switch.png
2020-4-26
Use props
briano216
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-26 23:42
Hi briano216, sorry for the late response, glad to know you found Motor Kill in the APP. It can be also activated via the RC, please check the details below.[view_image]

Hi DJI Mindy. Thanks for that extra information. That's really helpful. It would be really helpful if there was a kill switch on the Ronin itself. Brian
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

briano216 Posted at 4-27 02:28
Hi DJI Mindy. Thanks for that extra information. That's really helpful. It would be really helpful if there was a kill switch on the Ronin itself. Brian

Good to know, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules