RTH route...
630 3 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R-SABY 50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84777 ft
Canada

I would like to confirm something about RTH with the Mavic Mini.

If during my forward travel, I go straight ahead then at 200m I make a 90 degrees left turn to avoid something, is when I do RTH the mini take the same line or he is take is RTH altitude then come back in straight line direct to his landing spot?

Thank you!
2020-4-23
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AFAIK ; from last postion direct line towards home.

But just check it out yourself, that is the way to learn all 'habits' of your drone.

cheers
JJB
2020-4-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes it will always fly direct home, if there is an obstacle that close always keep in mind if for some reason you end up in line with it and you lose signal “you will crash” so pre setting Rth is very important and usually safest higher than all obstacles, remember also when initiating Rth you still have full control of all movements except orientation, so up/down/yaw....
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. The RTH function for mavic mini is straight back to home. Please always pay attention to the aircraft flight screen image and aircraft position during the RTH to make sure the aircraft is safe. If something goes wrong, you can press the “X” icon on the left of DJI Fly, or press the RTH button on the top left of the remote controller to cancel RTH. After the RTH is canceled, the aircraft will hover at its current position. In this case, you can control the aircraft manually. Please fly carefully and do not initiate RTH again until the aircraft is in a safe environment.
Please check the logic of RTH as follows: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
2020-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules