Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro DJI Care
919 5 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155059 ft
Czechia

Hello,

I sent my MAVIC 2 PRO with DJI care after crash to adres which DJI sent to me.

Case: CAS-4155143-W2G0N5

was deivered to NVT (I dont know why not DJI) at Tuesday 21.4. 13:40 by name Davy. At this moment is not delivered in DJI REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY yet.

I asked with delivery note ( 3SEPGE4370529 ) aslo DJI support and looks like they dont how to check or find informations about delivered package.

Can you please check who picked up this package or what is the status now?

Many Thanks Martin

2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Martin, upon checking your case, we've provided a shipping label but it seems you didn't post the package with it. May we have the courier name which you used? Or please share us with the link of the courier company or a screenshot, thank you in advance.
2020-4-23
Use props
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-23 05:27
Hi Martin, upon checking your case, we've provided a shipping label but it seems you didn't post the package with it. May we have the courier name which you used? Or please share us with the link of the courier company or a screenshot, thank you in advance.
Hello,  yes I sent it by post because reaction of UPS was so late. Mean come by post.nl . I asked and other delivery is no problem (what DJI support answer).

You can chek it on their site. Must by delivered at Dynafix or who repair drones for you.
2020-4-23
Use props
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Czechia

2020-4-23
Use props
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Czechia

Looks like its done by online support. If will be something I will post. Many thanks

2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gooddeath Posted at 4-23 22:10
Looks like its done by online support. If will be something I will post. Many thanks

Hi there, thanks for the information, I have checked the status of your case, your package has been received, please don't worry and wait patient for the repair. You also can check the repair progress via this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace by entering your case number. Hope this can help you. Thanks.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules