Mobile 3 not working
570 4 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny Mullen
lvl.1

United States

So I got the Osmo Mobile 3 for Xmas and has been amazing until recently. When I power on the gimbal with iPhone 6 attached the gimbal straightens up like normal and then flips around erratically before showing “Gimbal Error” and a “Reset” button. This is showcased in the video. Sometimes it will straighten up like normal and won’t do the erratic flipping but still gives the error..

Things I’ve tried
Reinstalled the app
Forgot Bluetooth connection
Discharged the Mobile 3
Charged the Mobile 3
Used a different phone
Turned phone off and on

2020-4-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

How is the balance of the phone when the gimbal is off?
2020-4-24
Use props
Johnny Mullen
lvl.1

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-24 00:11
How is the balance of the phone when the gimbal is off?

It’s still as smooth as it ever was. When the gimbal doesn’t flip around but still gets the error in app, the power to the motor goes away and the gimbal kinda just floats. Nothing to make me think some debris has gotten in to a motor or rotation point
2020-4-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Johnny Mullen Posted at 4-24 03:13
It’s still as smooth as it ever was. When the gimbal doesn’t flip around but still gets the error in app, the power to the motor goes away and the gimbal kinda just floats. Nothing to make me think some debris has gotten in to a motor or rotation point

Strange.
You might want to contact support for this.
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, please refer to the tutorial video to balance the gimbal. If it's still not work, could you please show us a screenshot of the error and a video showing status of LED indicator? We'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

video:
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules