Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC Status Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Evan Kimble
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft

United States

Just recieved the ESC Status Error message. Nothing new form last flight. No Crashes. No Hard Landings. Nothing. Please Help!
Phantom 3 Professional

App 3.1.59
Version 1.11.20
Remote Controller 1.9.3
Basic Fly Safe Database 01.00.01.09
Flight Controller SN 03Z1130721

2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Evan, may I know if there is any operation prior to this error e.g. firmware update? I will send you a PM, please kindly check.
2020-4-24
Use props
Evan Kimble
lvl.1

United States

No firmware updates before. Had the latest firmware since it came out. Everything was working fine at my last flight about 2 weeks ago.
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Evan Kimble Posted at 4-24 07:08
No firmware updates before. Had the latest firmware since it came out. Everything was working fine at my last flight about 2 weeks ago.

Hi, PM sent, please check, if that doesn't work, you may send the drone for service.
Some product repairs and maintenance services have been suspended in North America due to government orders to cease business operations because of COVID-19. You may start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav first.
2020-4-24
Use props
Evan Kimble
lvl.1

United States

Ok. So here's what happen. I installed the new firmware at home and tested. Everything was good propellers were spinning (no blades attached). Shut off and on couple times and all was good. Took it to a job site about 30 minutes away. Got everything setup and turn on. But got the ESC Status Error again. This was about a week ago. I just tried again to install the new firmware but it didn't work just got the ESC Status Error again. Please help is there anything else I can do?
2020-5-15
Use props
Evan Kimble
lvl.1

United States

I sent my drone in for repair but haven't heard anything. I know that it got there because I had tracking on the package. Can you please let me know what is going on with my drone?
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules