Lost my Mavic Mini today
1241 7 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
handyns
lvl.1

Serbia

Today as I was hovering with around 70 percent battery at my local river, 5-6 meters above the water, messing with the camera and EV composition, my drone suddenly started losing altitude with the message warning 'Max power load reached' I tried pulling it up but it woulnd't go up it just crashed into the water by itself.

What should I do?

I really loved that drone, i didn't know it can start losing altitude by itself.
2020-4-23
Use props
handyns
lvl.1

Serbia

Here is my flight log:
2020-4-23
Use props
handyns
lvl.1

Serbia

Flight log:

DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-23_[14-27-00]log.zip

649.16 KB, Down times: 1

2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi handyns, we are so sorry for your loss. If your drone still under warranty, please contact our support team via www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will help to check what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2020-4-23
Use props
handyns
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-23 18:45
Hi handyns, we are so sorry for your loss. If your drone still under warranty, please contact our support team via www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will help to check what happened and provide the proper resolution.

Hello Natalia,

Yes my drone is still under warranty and I have contacted the support team.
Hope this issue will be properly resolved.
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

handyns Posted at 4-27 00:00
Hello Natalia,

Yes my drone is still under warranty and I have contacted the support team.

Hope everything goes smoothly. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-4-27
Use props
handyns
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-27 01:12
Hope everything goes smoothly. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

DJI resolved my issue and analized my flight data and video provided in the quickest time possible and they will send me a new drone without a controller or a voucher to buy a new one!

Thank you, I'm really glad everything went smoothly!
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

handyns Posted at 4-30 02:53
DJI resolved my issue and analized my flight data and video provided in the quickest time possible and they will send me a new drone without a controller or a voucher to buy a new one!

Thank you, I'm really glad everything went smoothly!

We are glad to know the warranty service was provided in your case, hope you will receive the replacement drone soon. If there is any anything else we can help you, please don't hesitate to let us know,
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules