DJI sketchy asf !
1044 5 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheKFlight
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

Hello I wanted to check my warranty as you do.

So I ring up DJI speak to the guy and then he says your under Austrailan Warranty. Then I said I BOUGHT THE DRONE FROM EUROPE UK direct from DJI site. I asked how could this happen he said no clue.

Basically warranty from Aus lasts 1 Year

And Europe lasts 2 Years

I did not buy my drone from Australia on my Drone box it says Eurpoe but OK.

Please and how to get this sorted the guy was helpless on the phone just gave me some BS.

But hopefully this can be fixed  right ? YES
2020-4-23
Use props
Tnap22
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Not sure how you would’ve ordered from a different country unless you had wrong currency selected. However in regards to warranty purchasing in Australia, you’re covered by Australian Consumer Law and if you don’t know what that is you should look into it because it’s definitely a lot longer then 1 year. Check your receipts and seek professional help as I’m not an expert.
2020-4-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Tnap22 Posted at 4-23 15:29
Not sure how you would’ve ordered from a different country unless you had wrong currency selected. However in regards to warranty purchasing in Australia, you’re covered by Australian Consumer Law and if you don’t know what that is you should look into it because it’s definitely a lot longer then 1 year. Check your receipts and seek professional help as I’m not an expert.

if you don’t know what that is you should look into it because it’s definitely a lot longer then 1 year. Check your receipts and seek professional help as I’m not an expert.
The part that you got right was that you aren't an expert.
https://www.accc.gov.au/business/treating-customers-fairly/offering-warranties/warranties-against-defects
2020-4-23
Use props
TheKFlight
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Guys the guy at DJI told me this information with my serial ID it was purchased from Europe and he did say it's under the Australian Warranty .
2020-4-24
Use props
TheKFlight
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Guys the guy at DJI told me this information with my serial ID it was purchased from Europe and he did say it's under the Australian Warranty .
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I am sorry for the trouble you experienced. Could you please provide your order number and the drone's serial number to me? I will double check your case and help.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules