380 1 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waldy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2736 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,
             I wanted to buy my son an Osmo Mobile for his birthday, and I was about to purchase one in the recent DJI sale, but after seeing a large number of people complaining of problems with the Osmo Mobile 3 on the internet, it has put me off.  Maybe I should try and get the Mobile 2?

Waldy.
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Waldy, we appreciate your interest in DJI product, Osmo Mobile 3 is a new generation and has more functions. If there is any problem we will keep improving. Please check the details below of the difference between Osmo Mobile 3 and Osmo Mobile 2. We hope it will help to make your decision.
Function:
1. Well-placed buttons and intuitive functions make Osmo Mobile 3 convenient to use with a single hand, providing more versatility and freedom of movement.
2. More intelligent shooting modes, like Sport mode and Gesture Control. ActiveTrack 3.0 provides a smoother tracking experience.
3. Able to use with DJI Mimo.
Appearance:
1. Osmo Mobile 3’s foldable design makes it smaller and easy to take anywhere.
2. Thanks to its intelligent design, Osmo Mobile 3 is comfortable to hold even for long periods of time.
3. Osmo Mobile 3 is compatible with more devices and can be used to charge your mobile phones.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules