o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans1cafe718 Posted at 4-25 04:06
Hey...greetings to gorgeous Ireland!

...what do you think of users having this issue when using Fly app for firmware updates and then prob seems to dissipate when using computer DJI Assistant instead.

First I always update through the app when I can. But over the years I have seen many problems with FW not correctly updated ie it gets to 98% and doesn’t finish.
When people have problems after FW updates dji will Always first ask user to refresh FW through assistant, because they believe and know that using app for some is not always successful and I agree with this and believe if you’re having problems with FW refresh through assistant
2020-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the trouble with the new firmware, please double-check whether the propellers are damaged or cracked. If not, we will need more details for analysis.
1. Flight Controller Aircraft Data:
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the Mavic Mini is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.

2. The specific time when the error happens.

3. The corresponding flight records.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the "flightrecord" folder.
iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "flightrecord" folder.

Once you export the required logs, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you in advance.
2020-4-26
Use props
Palle Rix
lvl.1

Denmark

Try DJI Assist on PC or Mac - i did that (on Mac) and then it uploaded the firmware correct
2020-4-27
Use props
Alexkiri1
New
Mexico

I did it from the PC and I have the same problem, and next to that I get error code: 30238 where it says that I am at high altitude and the braking distance increases and the flight time decreases. before the update everything worked fine, hopefully dji correct that and try to go back to the previous firmware but even so, I left the problem. I just hope my drone has not spoiled, it worked perfect where I fly it at 1500m above sea level and the mavic mini is supposed to mention that it supports 3000m above sea level. Has anyone else greeted that message?
2020-4-29
Use props
Scott D
lvl.1
Ukraine

I just bought the MAVIC mini today. After unboxing, the drone connected to the controller and worked fine. After the firmware update to v01.00.0500 it will no longer connect. I have tried pairing mode, removing the battery, restarting the drone and controller. I reverted back to firmware v01.00.0400 and it worked fine. I upgraded to v01.00.0500 again and it failed. I have reverted back to v01.00.0400 again.
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10e with the latest updates.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WzSAE4fIJR2P
New
Flight distance : 17047 ft
Guyana

I've changed the props, and the drone won't take off. the props spin at a lower rpm and the drone just sits there. I refreshed the firmware, same issue, recalibrated the IMU same issue. downgraded the firmware on the aircraft same issue. new Mavic, flown 4 times.  Tried to fly today after a week and a half approx. .
2020-5-16
Use props
Baimin Xia
lvl.1

Canada

I've been having that exact same problem. After I changed the propellers, the drone could not take off because something was wrong with the motor of that same arm that had the original beeping. It seems like the motor has issues because these propellers are new and I changed them back and forth and made sure they were tight enough. I am not sure what happened. My controller does not say that there is a problem.
2020-6-15
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

Baimin Xia Posted at 6-15 11:00
I've been having that exact same problem. After I changed the propellers, the drone could not take off because something was wrong with the motor of that same arm that had the original beeping. It seems like the motor has issues because these propellers are new and I changed them back and forth and made sure they were tight enough. I am not sure what happened. My controller does not say that there is a problem.

Is it not taking off after replacing the props or can you take off but still receive the error message?

Please ensure you have replaced the props in the correct orientation as seen below:

If you are still having trouble we can try and troubleshoot a few things.
2020-6-15
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

Make sure also that you use the exact same propeller, as there are some with a marking and some without. You cannot mix them. The one with the marking must be replaced with one with marking. It's the little protruding arc near the base of the propeller. well just in case. I replaced 2 of my propellers after I cought my finger in them and they were dented, and I used the same screws and screwed them tight. No problem at all.
2020-6-15
Use props
fans8ee85196
lvl.1

Spain

After upgrading firmware the mini made a forced landing by itself.Read about the firmware issue later and had to deal with upgrading EACH battery too!
Then I changed propellers and got the motor warning.
After 2 flights I keep getting the message and land as fast as I can...so only short 3 minutes flights and at very low altitude. This is driving me nuts! What have you done DJI?
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules