Limited reception Mavic Mini
1124 5 2020-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben38921
lvl.1
Flight distance : 496640 ft
United States

I am having limited reception issues between the controller and the Mavic Mini drone. The areas are from rural country communities in the Delta areas to the towns and citys in the hills. It’s all the same. Whether it’s flying above trees or across open cultivated fields. Usually 900 to 1000 at best. Today it happened a lot. Is there anything type of resolution to this issue. Do they make a booster. Or is normal for this model drone. Also can the humble be swapped out and replaced with a humble that has zoom.  
2020-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. Could you please check if there is an error message prompt in your DJI FLY app? If yes, please show us a screenshot of the error for better analysis.
By the way, please check if your firmware version has been updated to the latest? Please let us know the firmware versions of the aircraft, remote controller, and the app version. Thanks.
2020-4-23
Use props
Ben38921
lvl.1
Flight distance : 496640 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-23 20:10
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. Could you please check if there is an error message prompt in your DJI FLY app? If yes, please show us a screenshot of the error for better analysis.
By the way, please check if your firmware version has been updated to the latest? Please let us know the firmware versions of the aircraft, remote controller, and the app version. Thanks.

I just updated the firmware this morning. Will see how it does after this. but the firmware versions are as follows.
Aircraft 1.00.0500
RC 1.00.0500
APP 1.0.8

Also do you make a quieter propeller for the drone?
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ben38921 Posted at 4-24 06:31
I just updated the firmware this morning. Will see how it does after this. but the firmware versions are as follows.
Aircraft 1.00.0500
RC 1.00.0500

Thanks for your update.
Please check the Mavic Mini Propellers from DJI official web: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-mini-propellers, we don't make other types of propellers for the Mavic Mini at present.
2020-4-27
Use props
steliosmad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128376 ft
France

The specs says 2km and i fly it in my village withoute any signal interference and reach 1km and some meters.
I have the latest version
2020-4-27
Use props
Denis D
lvl.1
Canada

Hello Nathalia,

Maybe my question can be related to the subject...i have me too a problem with the transmission...When i used my drone, the fixed signal is always on 5,8 GHz.
I know that with this signal, you are limited to a certain distance much lower than 2,4 GHz.
When i'm in the air, i'm going thru the menu, transmission and switch to manuel to obtain the 2,4 GHz signal....but there's no siganal of 2,4GHz in the numbers....every bars are 149 and over...
is there a trick to have the 2,4 Ghz signal...mayby it's the same problem witn Steliosmad...
Waiting for an answer please....
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules