385 8 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49c53e26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 199383 ft
United States

Dear All,
Is anybody experienced the issue with the mavic air remote controller described below:

-left hand stick doesn't react to moving it up and down (therefore I can't even take off with sticks)
-in calibration mode: left hand stick give no feedback up and down movement
-in calibration mode: moving up and down the right hand stick results a feedback on both stick
-after some re-calibration even the right hand stick is not responding to each move (gimbal wheel neither)
-drone factory reseted and updated with DJI Assistant 2
-remote controller can not be reset or update with DJI Assistant 2 as the notebook is not recognizing it properly (same notebook updated the drone normally)
-remote controller has the latest update according to the message appearing in the lauched DJI GO 4 app. (iPhone 8)
-the hole issue happened from one day to another, after normal usage.

Thanks in advance for any help.

All the best,
Peter

2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Peter, sorry for the issue, if you had refreshed the latest firmware for the controller and calibrating doesn't solve the issue, you may send the controller back for service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2020-4-24
Use props
fans49c53e26
lvl.1
United States

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I can not calibrate the controller as the left hand stick is not giving corresponding feedback to up and down movement.
Though I see feedback from the left hand sticks when I am moving the right hand ones.
Best,
Peter
2020-4-24
Use props
fans49c53e26
lvl.1
United States

Also my PC doesn't recognize the RC.
Is there any driver for win.10 64 system?
thx, Peter
2020-4-24
Use props
wolfpetterson
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-24 02:16
Hi Peter, sorry for the issue, if you had refreshed the latest firmware for the controller and calibrating doesn't solve the issue, you may send the controller back for service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I can not calibrate the controller as the left hand stick is not giving corresponding feedback to up and down movement.
Though I see feedback from the left hand sticks when I am moving the right hand ones.
Also my PC doesn't recognize the RC.
Is there any driver for win.10 64 system?
Best,
Peter
2020-4-26
Use props
wolfpetterson
lvl.1
Hungary

I'm talking to myself
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

wolfpetterson Posted at 4-26 23:11
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

I am terribly sorry for the delay, Peter. I had sent the driver to you via PM. If the issue persists, please kindly send the controller so we can take care of it.
2020-4-28
Use props
wolfpetterson
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-28 22:11
I am terribly sorry for the delay, Peter. I had sent the driver to you via PM. If the issue persists, please kindly send the controller so we can take care of it.

No worries and thanks for the reply. I already took it to the service. Best, Peter
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

wolfpetterson Posted at 4-29 02:34
No worries and thanks for the reply. I already took it to the service. Best, Peter

Sorry again. Hope the case will be sorted out soon.
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules