Storage of Mavic air Battery?
1932 4 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

What is the way to the storage of Mavic air Battery ?
I heard a lot of talk about this but till confuse what should we do for 3/4 months of battery storge.
2020-4-24
Use props
sparkflier14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Here are some battery care tips. Keep them in a dark, cool, and dry place. Not in the fridge or freezer. Just in a closet or the garage, your room, or anywhere in the house stowed away is fine. Keep them out of the drone when not in use. Set the discharge rate to 7 days. When you know you aren't going to use your drone for a week, discharging the battery to three bars and a max of 1.5 (1 on and 1 flashing) bars. Never leave a low battery (less than 30%) sitting for more than a week. Every month, fly your battery down to 5 percent, turn it off, let it cool down for 15 minutes, and then charge it up all the way. This is called deep cycling and is good for battery health. This should be done even if you are just storing them. So when you are going to be storing them for months, go ahead and get the batteries out every month and try that.  
2020-4-24
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4
Bangladesh

sparkflier14 Posted at 4-24 22:42
Here are some battery care tips. Keep them in a dark, cool, and dry place. Not in the fridge or freezer. Just in a closet or the garage, your room, or anywhere in the house stowed away is fine. Keep them out of the drone when not in use. Set the discharge rate to 7 days. When you know you aren't going to use your drone for a week, discharging the battery to three bars and a max of 1.5 (1 on and 1 flashing) bars. Never leave a low battery (less than 30%) sitting for more than a week. Every month, fly your battery down to 5 percent, turn it off, let it cool down for 15 minutes, and then charge it up all the way. This is called deep cycling and is good for battery health. This should be done even if you are just storing them. So when you are going to be storing them for months, go ahead and get the batteries out every month and try that.

Thanks for your detailed description.  
2020-4-26
Use props
Capt. Danjeneth
lvl.2
Philippines

mine is 40%  then i store it for 2 weeks
2020-4-30
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4