Getting smooth video
845 0 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkflier14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

So you want to get smooth video. I will give you some tips. If you own a Phantom 1, fc40, or 2, hook it to your computer and download an older version of asisstant 2. I am assuming you already have a gimbal on your drone and don’t own the regular phantom 2 vision that has the dreaded single axis gimbal. Next, open up dev tools. Put the drone into naza mode and look in the settings to adjust the gimbal speed and bring it down to <10 and > or = 5. I have never owned a phantom 1 or 2 so it might take some looking around to find those settings.
On a phantom 3 or newer, lower the gimbal speed in dji go settings. Next, find the setting to lower controller sensitivity and/or drone speed. Turn that down to medium-low.
Here are recommended flight settings. Make sure your shutter speed is at least double your framerate and never use AE. ie:60 fps=1/120 shutter speed or greater. Next, on a Phantom 1, 2, 3, or Inspire 1, use Atti mode, this will take practice getting used too, but it will really help with smooth video. On a phantom 4, inspire 2, mavic, matrice 200, or spark, you have the option of cinematic mode, tripod mode, or atti mode. Those will all work great. Tripod and cinematic still use gps so they’re easier to use. When you are done filming, you can switch out of atti mode and back to gps mode to fly back home.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules